Thread: This sucks

Sparkler Chocobo

Angry This sucks

Ending Spoiler:
    Why can't you play as Tidus because if you beat the game and it shows him at the end he should be able to play with you in new game plus

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    That ending was not the mandatory ending, you could only get it by going out of your way for completion. Not to mention, if Tidus could, all the others may have as well. But Tidus can join your Blitzball team after some stuff that I didn't bother trying. But that's it.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User This sucks
    If Tidus joined the party in FF X-2, then the whole story would have to be rewritten to accomodate his presence. I think that would have been too much for one disk to handle. If anything like that were to happen, Square-Enix probably should have made FF X-3 or something.

I never got the ending where Tidus and Yuna are reunited. I didn't like this game well enough to try.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I thought that in the International version you could have Tidus in your party?? I don't know because I have the US version, but it's something I saw on You Tube :

Tidus VS. Shuyin:
    YouTube - Final Fantasy X-2 International - Tidus vs. Shuyin

Tidus Yuna Auron VS.Paragon:
    YouTube - Final Fantasy X-2 International - Tidus, Yuna, and Auron vs. Paragon

The game wasn't that great to begin with anyway..It pissed me off to be honest.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-21-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I only had the US version as well, not the international. Apparently, you really can have Tidus in your party in that version. Haha, that is kind of interesting.

Got this from the FF Wiki:

Final Fantasy X-2: International + Last Mission An illusion of Tidus only appears in Final Fantasy X-2: International + Last Mission. In Last Mission, he appears as a boss battle in the Yadonoki Tower, if players unlock the "Good Ending" or the "Perfect Ending". Should one obtain the Good or Perfect Ending, Yuna will mention living with him in Besaid. Tidus is also one of the new party members included in the International version, if players beat him and win first place in the Farplane Cup.
    Wow. Maybe the game would have been a lot more bearable to play if I got that version instead. I probably wouldn't have gotten Tidus anyway, since I totally suck at blitzball. Cool to know that there's a way though, even if the US didn't get the release.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Registered User This sucks TobiasRainey's Avatar
    Tidus sucks anyway. He's imaginary and a lame-o.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Death Before Dishonor This sucks Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I never played the international version but I feel it would disrupt the game because its about Yuna trying to find him so him being there ruins it.....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Bringer Of Light! This sucks Messiah's Avatar
    I would think that people would not want to play as him?
    Do you not think that the story wouldn't make sense?
    Personally I would have liked to play as some of NPC's if anyone!
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

nah it didn't suck...

Tidus had to be brought back .That was the goal of the game.
    So naturally you couldn't play him in the game.

I want to play a game. This sucks Zargabaath's Avatar
    Apparently you had the wrong idea(s) about this game. It wouldn't make sense to play someone you were trying to find unless it was a plot twist, but that is straying from X-2's situation.

And it is best not to go into a game with unconfirmed, random ideas at that creates a response like yours to the game. Now you have added negative feelings toward the game on some far-fetched notion that Tidus was playable. The exception to this would be games from Peter Molyneux as you can't go into his games with any ideas that he said cause it won't be entirely true or true at all.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES This sucks Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: This sucks

i agree but this isn't tidus' story so thats probably why you can't play as tidus i am a huge fan of tidus so i know how you feel

Do the elements trust you? This sucks bahamuts heir's Avatar

It would be kinda pointless but you can add him to your blitzball team as "star player" but it's a pain in the butt
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

I HATE THE FORMAT OF THIS game...the sheer fact that the tiniest missed detail means you have to play it all over again to get 100%

Registered User This sucks Zidane77's Avatar

Yeah i dont like those perfectionist games, u cant do anything wrong or you have to do everything again.
    I would like to get Tidus in the blitzball party though, did not know that was possible..
    But getting him and Auron as playables is probably only possible through GS (even in the international version). As cool as that could be, in the video they were only automatic..

Controlling With Fear This sucks Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasRainey View Post
    Tidus sucks anyway. He's imaginary and a lame-o.
    What do you mean "imaginary"? Its a video game to begin with.

Originally Posted by Unlucky Rufus
    What do you mean "imaginary"? Its a video game to begin with.
    Pretty sure Tobias was referring to the fact that Tidus was
    SPOILER!!:
    a dream of the Fayth. He did become more than that when he came into contact with Sin though.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

In FFX-2 you can play Blitzball and have Tidus as a member of yur team. If you play enough you get the chance to recruit players from The Zanarkand Abes and if you recruit Star Player it must be Tidus the 'Star Player' of the Zanarkand Abes right!!!

Final Fantasy Noob! This sucks ZenMonkey59's Avatar

Sounds like the story wouldn't make sense if he was there.
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX