Thread: SphereBreak >,<

Time to take control... SphereBreak &gt;,&lt; Serah's Avatar

SphereBreak >,<

Anyone got any tips for getting Lady Luck dressphere off Shinra in Chapter5 for people that suck big time at Math?
    Because I cant do it
    I don't want to play a game to do Math!!
    Wishes aren't enough, prayers either ... I'm making a promise ...

Finding this place a little dull... SphereBreak &gt;,&lt; xTidus's Avatar

Re: SphereBreak >,<

Your lazy! There isn't really any tips for it.. Use a calculator, a pen and paper? I used a pen and paper.

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

It took me a few times, because I kept running out of coins, It took me at least two weeks to get. It's not that bad, the math isn't super complicated, you have to figure out how may coins you need to get each round. I think what I did was I made sure I got at least 4 or 5 coins out of the way, and if I didn't one round, I had to make it up before I got too close to the end. Also you should get rid of the larger numbered coins first I think...because they go away after the round wheres the smaller numbers stick around. Maybe I have it reversed, but it's explained in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by xTidus View Post
    Your lazy! There isn't really any tips for it.. Use a calculator, a pen and paper? I used a pen and paper.
    I don't recommend a calculator, each turn is timed and it's not that bad, it's simple mental math. I guess you could try but I don't think it'll help you any.

EDIT: And yeah, when I said it took me about 2 weeks, that was referring to Shinra lol everyone else was easy to beat in the little tournament thing.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-04-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

yea the couple of times I tried I was doing really well getting 4/5 coins each go but then I had like 2/3 go's when no coins were on the board and it threw me lol >,< I guess im gonna just have to keep trying *huff*

Stream Crosser SphereBreak &gt;,&lt; Ann's Avatar

Geez I did enter the final but Shinra was too genius. I was stuck on it. Me and my lazy brain..

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Geez I did enter the final but Shinra was too genius. I was stuck on it. Me and my lazy brain..
    hehe i'm glad i'm not they only one that cant do it o_o"

I did it I did it, I did iiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I just dug in the desert and got some coins that said quotaX*
    and used 4 coins with quotaX3 quotaX4 and 2 quotax2's it was remarkably easy lol got him in 10 rounds

Registered User SphereBreak &gt;,&lt; Zidane77's Avatar

I finished it in a hour maybe, don't like doing math either but i dislike even more to leave behind precious items :Þ

Sphere break CAN be easy it all depends. First off the way I defeated Shinra was by gettin a coin count echo of 2 coins every time and he was not too diificult. The biggest problem with the game is if the number comes up as 1 because whatever coion you pick will instantly be a sphere break and end your coin count echo which is a bitch. Just save your game an try this tactic and you should win after only a few games.

dont listen to my partner mark kinzett he didi not play spherebreak i did and he only halped me thats a bout it. so please dont listen to him he thinks he thinks he has played it all the time cause in is words he keeps puttin he done this in it hes done that in the game mark kinzett has never ever play this game in his intire life.