Thread: sphear grid

sphear grid

hey everyone i have a question for all you ffx fans out there. i love doing the sphere grid like powering up and changing the nodes and getting stronger but what i don't get is why do the charicters change direction when you move you people. Is it because they go were they have filled in the line and its a short cut for them and they dont go were the lines have not been filled. I just dont get it why do the go were the lines have been filled in. Can eneyone please let me know a.s.a.p please.
    Last edited by joleine taylor; 06-21-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: wrote about it more thorough

is not a douche sphear grid Bubble Boy's Avatar

Re: sphear grid

You actually like the sphere grid?

But I think it's just a shortcut way. Or something. They go back to where the grid have been filled in I think it's just a starting point on the grid that's all.

Sir Auron

well its mechanincs really they do that b/c it saves you Sphere Lvls b/c if u have noticed then when ever u go 5 spaces over where u have gone before it takes maybe 2 SLvls but when u go 5 spaces where u havent gone before it takes 5 SLvls

Hewerya love...? sphear grid seanb's Avatar

I like the sphere grid... it had a certain quality to it that meant you can really customize how your characters perform.

People always give the SG a bad time, but I think its unique and interesting.

And I'm not sure what you mean Joleine, ?

The only good Sphere Grid is the International Version of FFX. The Sphere Grid is just a way to level your characters differently in FFX, each path is a certain "type" of character basically. You would have to spend a lot of time getting some of the locks at the times you want to change over to other paths.

In the international version everyone begins at Kimahri's starting point I believe. Letting you actually use the sphere grid in a more customize able path.

I know that once you complete path you can then go to another path but that is way way late in the game.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

I'm not sure what you mean here. Whenever you switch to a new character, it's like starting with a clean slate. Nothing that a previous character has completed effects what the next character still needs to do. If a character can't move to a specific spot, you may have either run out of spheres or you might be missing something...or lacking points. What I usually do is actually move with the left analog stick and place it where I want it to go. If this isn't what you're looking for here.

I hope this helps anyway
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! sphear grid nickness89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanb
    I like the sphere grid... it had a certain quality to it that meant you can really customize how your characters perform.

People always give the SG a bad time, but I think its unique and interesting.
    I agree on this point. I think the Sphere Grid was an awesome levelling feature ... much more exciting and in-depth than gaining experience and randomly acquiring an ability at a level-up.

I thought the Crystarium in XIII was amazing too. Well, actually it wasn't "amazing" ...it's more a case of, if it wasn't a direct and linear path, then it WOULD be amazing
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif