Thread: Should i get Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter

Registered User Should i get  Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Should i get Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter

This question is for all of you who owns Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered I'm asking because Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2 is 2 of my favorite games and i admit that i have both on wish list of vgcollect if you're a fellow member of vgcollect like me too.

And i haven't decided yet which version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered should i get and add to my collection & to add to my Final Fantasy collection too as well and before you ask me no i don't have the systems for it.

But however if you're asking me what systems do i own only systems i have so far are as follows PlayStation 2,Xbox 360,PSP3000,Gameboy color,Gameboy Advance & NES & before you ask me about my NES i don't know am i going to replace just the motherboard or replace the whole thing since it kinda doesn't work anymore and the motherboard is completely rusted out.

& i asked my mom for a PlayStation 4 and a Final Fantasy XV for PS4 for Christmas she asked me why do i want a Final Fantasy XV when i don't have a PlayStation 4 yet i told her the part truth that i want to add it to my Final Fantasy collection.

& before you ask me why am i asking like i said Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2 is 2 of my favorite games and those of you own Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered I'm asking your thoughts so i know from your opinions and of course from your experiences .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 11-28-2016 at 11:10 AM.

chocolateer Should i get  Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter 01habbo's Avatar
    If you are getting the PS4, I would say the PS4 version is the best one, since the performance is better, the graphics are more enhanced, and it includes the option to swap soundtracks, so you can listen to the old soundtrack instead of the new one.

Registered User Should i get  Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01habbo View Post
    If you are getting the PS4, I would say the PS4 version is the best one, since the performance is better, the graphics are more enhanced, and it includes the option to swap soundtracks, so you can listen to the old soundtrack instead of the new one.
    I doubt my mom is going to get me a PS4 and my guess i properly getting it late when & if the price gets lower I'm only guessing at the moment if that makes sense since it's expansive and i hope my mom does get me a PS4 though thanks for your response