Thread: Should i get Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered User Should i get  Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Should i get Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered on handheld,console,both or it doesn't matter

This question is for all of you who owns Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered I'm asking because Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2 is 2 of my favorite games and i admit that i have both on wish list of vgcollect if you're a fellow member of vgcollect like me too.

And i haven't decided yet which version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered should i get and add to my collection & to add to my Final Fantasy collection too as well and before you ask me no i don't have the systems for it.

But however if you're asking me what systems do i own only systems i have so far are as follows PlayStation 2,Xbox 360,PSP3000,Gameboy color,Gameboy Advance & NES & before you ask me about my NES i don't know am i going to replace just the motherboard or replace the whole thing since it kinda doesn't work anymore and the motherboard is completely rusted out.

& i asked my mom for a PlayStation 4 and a Final Fantasy XV for PS4 for Christmas she asked me why do i want a Final Fantasy XV when i don't have a PlayStation 4 yet i told her the part truth that i want to add it to my Final Fantasy collection.

& before you ask me why am i asking like i said Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2 is 2 of my favorite games and those of you own Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered I'm asking your thoughts so i know from your opinions and of course from your experiences .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 11-28-2016 at 11:10 AM.