Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o

Re: Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o

I don't think he's either cool or creepy. Just really weird. Although that kind of makes me like him. He isn't my favorite villain, but he isn't my least favorite either. He did have a lame outfit, but not as lame as his wedding one(what was with that hat?). I like his blue, defying gravity hair though. And his creepy laugh. Creepy laughs just always seem to appeal to me for some reason.

Be a pal and level my adoptables!

The Mad God Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Heartless Angel's Avatar

Seymour was actually a great villain as far as I'm concerned. He was like a freakish hybrid of the big three.

He had Kefka's instability, disregard for human life, and psychotic lust for power. And the laugh that haunts your dreams.

He had Sephiroth's calm demeanor, and shared the belief that what he was doing was right. And he was equally willing to obliterate humanity for the sake of his misguided beliefs.

He had Kuja's fashion sense unfortunately... but also elements of his personality.

Yet with all these elements, he still pulled off his own unique character.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Memento Rhapso Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post

He had Kuja's fashion sense unfortunately... but also elements of his personality.
    Hey! He had pants. . . . That's a one-up to Kuja by my reckoning.
    The rest I agree with in your post.
    His outfit is pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen, and I'd kill to own it :3 you guys are just jealous lol

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Seriously... Seymour is creepily cool! His voice just gives me goose-pimples... His hair is just cool... He actually attempts to get the main heroine from the story =o!!! Gets her down the aisle.. Mwhahaha!!!

So yes, Seymour is a mixture of both creepy and cool! Wha hoo ^~.

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

What REALLY makes Seymour scary, is that unlike any of the big three, he wasn't trying to gain a position of power, or influence... he already had one. Most villains were hated by the people, not Seymour, people defended and looked up to him.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Tern16420

I'd say cool. He was a good boss to fight against.

Registered User Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o

I thought Seymour was cool because he was so creepy, if that makes sense. I think other people here have put it better than I have; his lack of desire for power and the way he talks about his plans with such a calmness is really sinister. But I think he's a great villain; cool in that sense.

Glowing Ball of Awesome Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Ashura's Avatar

An absolutely creepy for me. His personality, obsession for Yuna, obsession for power, is all creepy. I'd say he's probably one of the greatest villian in Final Fantasy. And one of his hands looking like a sharp claw was freaky as well, along with his odd appearance.

Contact me for signature/avatar request.

Registered User Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o NeoAquarius12's Avatar

Seymour is obvi a creep. Start, mid, finish... He's a jerk, and a creeper. haha. I believe he is the main antagonist in the game. Not the final boss, but still him. It's not Sin or Jecht, as far as I interpret it.

I love fighting him on top of Mt. Gagazet. He is just the RIGHT amount of difficult. I had to beat him for my brother and a friend too. Although it was just me getting all of his characters to Overdrive and blasting away at him. haha

i hate syemore he is an ideot and he is not rite in the head i think he is messed up and he is a wirdo.he is no good for yuna and tidus is the better one.cause he come back to her in x-2.yeah so i very much hate syemore he is deluded.

This wasn't really about who was better for Yuna's love life <.<

Seymour was the villain. Being nice and romantic isn't really the function of a villain. He was actually very intelligent. He rose to a position of power and manipulated the world. Idiots generally don't get that far in life. Yeah, he was deluded and ot quite right in the head, again villain. That's kind of the point. Villaisn usually aren't sane. If they were, most of them wouldn't be villains.

I love to hate Seymour...confused? Let me explain. Seymour just makes such an awesome villain! (Sephiroth is 2nd best!) The way he is makes him the perfect antagonist. I hate him basically because he is an insane psycopath and I am so glad you get to whup his sorry ass several times!!! If you want it in other words I would not say he is creepy just insane!!!

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

Seymour isn't cool nor creepy, in my opinion he's weird looking to me
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Seymour was insane, no question about it. At the same time, he was a cool villain to me. The way he murders anyone that defies him is just chilling. Plus the song that plays on your final battle with him is unique that you hear it nowhere else (except in Dissidia).

So, he's more cool that creepy.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Badass Military Agent Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

None of the above...

Seymour was badazz to me, made things interesting when he showed up.

Although at some points, he was a pain to beat...

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Seymore being Psycho was what made me like him, other than his unique appearance to Sephiroth and Vayne (Wormhole lol).
    M<aybe if he was a little stronger mentally, he would have realized how to completly control Sin and finish the party... but then again, his insanity got to him.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

The Collector Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Kyster's Avatar

As his mother said, he wasn't an easy kid. He's evil, and... a loser.
    Games beaten:
    I [NES], X [NTSC], VII, IX, CC:FFVII, XII, Dissidia
    In progress:
    X [PAL]; Goal is 100%

TFF's Resident Messenger Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hated Seymour from when he stepped off the boat in my first playthrough. I knew instantly that he was the evil person. His way of summoning is scary. And that is why I think he is creepy. To have built up so much anger and hatred for all the races in Spira, he is a complete nutjob.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Dalmascan princess Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o lady ashe's Avatar

creepy and awersome.
    awersome because well, he is, with the amazing aeo and everything.
    creepy, well hes dead yet he still goes after Yuna
    you know i always knew he was gunna be evil from the very first time i saw him, i didnt care if he was a maester, i just knew that he was gunna turn on me

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Seyour is creepy. He doesn't seem to care that he is fighting his own mother, as when you summon Anima againts him, he says something like ''You would oppose me as well? So be it'' and just cast banish to one-shot her >_>

I will save the world Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Hero without a Name's Avatar

Everytime I hear the word creepy, it reminds me of the 40 year old girls creeping on the hot 17 year olds....ugh. But I digress, Seymour was totally cool. Once he received power from his power, he wanted more, he began to make his own master plans, killed his own father and tried to control spira like puppets and he was the puppet master. He was cold, he was evil, and although I hated him for being cheap in the game. He was def cool.

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Seymour is definitely a creepy character. But, as the game went on i actually found the fact that he refused to die quite cool and respectable. Sure, he was annoying, but he was that annoying character that you would get excited to fight (well in my case i did, especially on top of Mt. Gagazet).
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

Registered User Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Diyala's Avatar

Creepy in a cool way , he is odd and evil and strong but no doubt adds excitment to the game !

Meh, I always considered him more annoying then anything, he was only ever a challenge after that one bit in the mountains.

I will save the world Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o Hero without a Name's Avatar

It also how you define creepy and or cool. In some people's mind, people say Seymour is creepy in a cool kind of way. But let's not forget that....*SPOILER ALERT*
    Spoiler:
    He married Yuna by force in Bevelle just because he could

If that's not creepy, I dunno what is.

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

a daydreamer Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o aerospark08's Avatar

creepy.. but cool too ! honestly, he is handsome if you notes.. but because he's too ambitious, he looks like a whacky-man and definitely nuts

"The people and the friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

Registered User Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o kierandell1409's Avatar

I have some fairly mixed emotions about Seymour. I feel the essence of a good character comes from how well they portrayed, and Seymour was done extremely well (calm and collected, despite what he was doing). On the other hand, he's a homicidal maniac with a creepy intrest in under age girls.

Best hair in the franchise by far though.

Registered User Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o NeoAquarius12's Avatar

Creepy to the Max.

He is the pedophile stereotype if I ever saw one. Soft and well spoken. Gentle and calm... until you get in a basement with him and he wants to attack you and do inappropriate activities. And possibly transform into some gargantuan monster that'd just make you say WTF!?

There is nothing good about Seymour Guado. He is a horror. Except his hair.

Registered User Seymour: Cool or Creepy? O_o HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^ I loled

I think Seymour is pretty cool myself.

I mean, yeah, he's totally creepy. He creeps me out in ways that only a strange uncle you meet for the first time at a family reunion could creep me out. However, these traits of pure creepyness fit his character well.

Spoiler:
    Think about it, he murdered technically both his mother and father. All of his life has been tourment for being a half breed guado-human. And he's still probably haunted by his mothers passing in the aeon that he now controlls. His personallity is supposed to be creepy so that you as the player can immedietly identify him as the bad guy. So you can get that feeling of "I knew there was something wrong with that guy from the minute I saw him." Just like Tidus did.

I just wish his boss fights weren't such a chore. (Seriously, auto-potioning body guards in one. Zombie followed by full-life in another, GIVE ME A BREAK!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2