Thread: Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer

The Quiet One Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer

While there is a lot of uncertainty and confusion surrounding, at the Distant Worlds concert in Pittsburg, it was Arnie Roth during a Q&A that mentioned that Final Fantasy XII Remake is happening. Since there is already a Final Fantasy VII remake in the works and other Remasters out there is some question if he did not confuse the game for a different one.

Source: Rumor: Final Fantasy XII “Remake” In Development - Siliconera ; Final Fantasy Composers Tease FFXII Remake
    Attached Images Attached Images Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer-ffxiilogo01-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer Rowan's Avatar
    This has been cleared up and that they made a mistake by announcing. They didn't clarify if they meant a remaster, they just came out with a statment saying they made a mistake.

Memento RK Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, Shoot! I was actually getting excited too.

Basically any remake / remaster is exciting news, but much to the effect of other news we have seen, I can't believe it until it's actually on the shelves or has an official release date.

It was nice to dream for a little though. ^-^
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Certified tech, come at me! Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He might have meant an HD remaster, I mean, FFXII is pretty good as is, all they really have to do is up the visuals and the framerate and announce a release for the International Zodiac Job System HD Remaster, unless they decide to do a soundtrack remaster in addition to it or something.
    Currently Playing:

Boxer of the Galaxy Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer Rowan's Avatar
    Dear friends,

In response to comments posted by fans, I want to rectify a statement made from the stage Saturday night at our Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY concert in Pittsburgh.

Following conversations with composer Hitoshi Sakimoto regarding new concert arrangements of music from FINAL FANTASY XII, regrettably, the term ‘remake’ was used in error during one of the announcements that took place from the stage during the concert.

We sincerely regret any confusion this has caused.

Arnie Roth
    Producer and Music Director
    Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY

From the Distant Worlds FB page

I want to play a game. Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer Zargabaath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Dear friends,

In response to comments posted by fans, I want to rectify a statement made from the stage Saturday night at our Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY concert in Pittsburgh.

Following conversations with composer Hitoshi Sakimoto regarding new concert arrangements of music from FINAL FANTASY XII, regrettably, the term ‘remake’ was used in error during one of the announcements that took place from the stage during the concert.

We sincerely regret any confusion this has caused.

Arnie Roth
    Producer and Music Director
    Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY

From the Distant Worlds FB page
    I can't handle the truth!!

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

All I want is FF8 and 9 remasters.

chocolateer Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer 01habbo's Avatar
    I'm not too fussed about this, ffxii was one of my least favourite games in the series. I don't really think it deserves a remaster or a remake. I would much rather, as odin said, a ffix or ffviii remake.

Having played the international version of XII, i think a remastered version in 1080p (which is sorely needed as anyone whos tried playing it on ps2 with a Large LCD tv knows its unplayable due to pixelation) would be hugely welcome. The international version adds much more depth to the battle system with the introduction of character specific classes as well as adjustments to spells and enemies as well as how they are obtained.

Memento RK Rumor: Final Fantasy XII Remake Mentioned by Composer Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did enjoy the story. And the music. I even played around with the battle system a lot. Being able to switch between physical attacks and elemental with some swift moves did prove as a challenge at first, hinting at that final boss battle, and having such a challenge as Fenrir who is the hardest boss in the entire game (and I haven't met anything as tough as him until FFXIV) was a nice treat. I would love to be able to play it again. I know the characters were bland to say the least, I did enjoy the story and different side quests. I don't usually spend over 100 hours playing one single game.

Also seeing that we already know a FFVII remake, I see little point wishing for it. I cal also wait for the FFVIII remake if there ever will be one. FFIX would be really nice, but again, I can wait. XD.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!