Thread: Remake

Registered User Remake Gabranth_is_king_99's Avatar

Remake

Since there is gonna be a remake of FFX does anyone else wish they can do something about the games god awful voice acting and the Difficulty Because this game was TO DAMN EASY
    Your Life ends at my blade-Gabranth as he uses "Innocence"

Re: Remake

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth_is_king_99 View Post
    Since there is gonna be a remake of FFX does anyone else wish they can do something about the games god awful voice acting and the Difficulty Because this game was TO DAMN EASY
    I didn't mind the voice acting too much (aside from some awkward bad dubbing moments). I'm mainly concerned on what new gameplay and items they will be bringing to the game. No one will willingly buy a new copy for PS3 unless it has some new features in it. Personally, i would love some chocobo breeding to be added to the game.

As for the difficulty, yeah i think they should add another level of difficulty for the players if they want a true challenge. Maybe make another sphere grid for us, eh?

I mean, the Standard and Expert sphere grids are pretty cool. But it would be even more awesome if there was a custom sphere grid you could make yourself (like if you beat the game once it unlocks etc and can carry over your spheres from a previous save).
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dream_Recluse View Post
    I didn't mind the voice acting too much (aside from some awkward bad dubbing moments). I'm mainly concerned on what new gameplay and items they will be bringing to the game. No one will willingly buy a new copy for PS3 unless it has some new features in it. Personally, i would love some chocobo breeding to be added to the game.

As for the difficulty, yeah i think they should add another level of difficulty for the players if they want a true challenge. Maybe make another sphere grid for us, eh?

I mean, the Standard and Expert sphere grids are pretty cool. But it would be even more awesome if there was a custom sphere grid you could make yourself (like if you beat the game once it unlocks etc and can carry over your spheres from a previous save).
    I will buy the game even if they don't add something new.

Jack of all trades Remake Red Mage's Avatar

Maybe it should be the International version but with new enemies and a difficulty change.
    Easy-For new players in the series. Enemies are easiser to kill and you get more spheres. and Gil.

Normal-The default setting. Enemies drop the normal amount of spheres and Gil.

Hard-Enemies are somewhat harder. Less spheres are drop and less gil.

Handicap-Enemies are twice as harder. You gain little to none spheres and gil and your party has lower stats than usual.

Hi there were Red Mages. We can hurt you with our Black Magic and heal you with our white Magic just so we can kick your asses some more. If we run out of MP or is just bored we can shank you with our sword. No need to waste your slots on a Black or White Mage since we can do both and more. So what if our stats aren't good or we can't use the best Magic of either classes, we can still hold our own far better than those two. Did we forget we also have a pimp hat and a badass feather on it. Our outfit's color is the same as your blood that is about to be spilled the second you fight us.Muhahahhaha Blue Mages,Dragoons,Monks, all of the classes don't got shit on us. Were just that good.