Thread: raithwalls tomb

mm315855

raithwalls tomb

I am having a very hard time defeating the fire demon in raithwalls tomb. If you could just post a minimal requirement to defeat him then i would be very pleased.

Tsuna Feesh raithwalls tomb Fate's Avatar
    There is no such thing as a "Fire Demon" in the Tomb of Raithwall. In fact, it's nowhere in FFXII at all. Are you referring to the Demon Wall, the boss that moves closer to you as time passes by?

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

mm315855
    no idk what he called but the firy dude after the demon wall and after you get past the alter

The Tallow? It looks like a marshmallow that's yellow with a candle on its head.

Or maybe it's the Ragoh? It's a pot with flames on the inside and a giant face on the outside.

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Shake it like a polaroid picture raithwalls tomb RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mm315855 View Post
    no idk what he called but the firy dude after the demon wall and after you get past the alter
    You can EASILY check gamefaqs really fast to know his name... Find some Boss FAQ (or regular walkthrough if you must), Ctrl+F, "Demon Wall", scroll down to next boss -> boss you are referring to.

Oh, it's a boss? He must be referring to Belias, the Gigas! Haha, why didn't I think of that before?

Go with me, Exkaizer~ raithwalls tomb Treize's Avatar
    I am having a very hard time defeating the fire demon in raithwalls tomb. If you could just post a minimal requirement to defeat him then i would be very pleased.
    First you should probably tell us what your levels are and how far along the license board you are... It would make it so much easier to give advice.

I beat him yesterday just by using one quickening chain, but I had level three quickenings and I was leveling up for at least 20 hours beforehand. I was in the mid 20s for my levels, so you would probably be alright at around 20 or a little lower for your main characters. Maybe if you are having trouble you should use shell and protect in the battle so that he does a little less damage and use water spells because I think they are pretty effective, and if you are having a tremendously hard time, it is a sign that you probably need to level up some more, improve your equipment, or get more stat boosts on the license board. Also you could do like I did and get your characters three quickenings each and defeat him in one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate
    Oh, it's a boss? He must be referring to Belias, the Gigas! Haha, why didn't I think of that before?
    Your posts aren't being very helpful... You posted three times and you didn't give any advice.

Also Belias is probably the only thing remotely similar to a "fire demon" in Raithwall's tomb...
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Well, I had to know what enemy he was referring to before I could give advice, right? Anyway...

I was around level 30 when I first fought him. I had Vaan equip the Demonsbane, the hidden sword in this dungeon. I had one character focus on casting Water and the other on healing. Vaan was controlled by me, and I just attacked Belias normally, stopping to heal every once in a while. Also, I remember having Shell and Protect on to reduce the damage I was taking. He went down rather quickly this way.

Another way is you can just try to flee the first wall... just concentrate to the second one.... make sure that your level is on 30 and above and make sure that you use in your gambits haste and protect... don't also forget to put white magicks

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Belias has always been an easy fight for me. What level are you at? Try to get the Water spell, i'm pretty sure he's prone to that. Also, try to get a quickening or two.

Guenhwyvar raithwalls tomb imapanther's Avatar
    To me, there's no real "requirement", but your strategy may be the reason, to me vitality is more important, and keeping the status effect "oil" off you as much as possible is a must or you'll die in his "firaga" attack.

bigwalletboy
    do any of you have the collecters edition.its the one in the metal case.

Registered User raithwalls tomb Yesha's Avatar
    *First, if you're having a hard time fighting the first demon waLL.. try to LeveL up first..
    *Second, buy aLL the newest armors.. weapons.. etc. that you can get, and that can enhance your defense and attack
    *Third, cast aLL enhance magicks on you (Green magicks), Like, bubbLe, Faith, SheLL, Protect.. etc. if you have it!
    *Fourth, if aLL faiLed.. fLee! Avoid the first demon waLL since the second is much easier to fight and aLso the second demon waLL is required to be defeated.. :-)

*Fifth, you can aLways come back to get revenge on the first raithwaLL! So don't worry..

aLso.. defeating the first demon waLL wiLL onLy..

Spoiler:
    Open up a secret room for a weapon, I forgot the name.. but.. it's not that powerfuL so, it's reaLLy a waste of time especiaLLy of you are now in a higher Lever..

Last edited by Yesha; 08-21-2009 at 08:21 PM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Dalmascan princess raithwalls tomb lady ashe's Avatar

Re: raithwalls tomb

aqua shot helps. i had Balthier on the team with a vega and aqua shot. no other requirements... oh wait, make sure you have a whole load of hankerchiefs, cuz after he oils you he uses fireja, or something like that. i was level 20 at the time and had Basch, Ashe, and Balthier on the team. if youre not a confident player then i reccomend you be level 30

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 raithwalls tomb Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Re: raithwalls tomb

My Suggestion If You Still Haven't Beaten Belias Yet, Is To Train A Little More, Then Set Up Your Gambits Properly, Like In This Order: Heal/Items > Attack Foe.

Constantly Attack Him, He Will Eventually Fall, As Long As You Can Keep Your Party Up With Heals And Stuff. Make Sure To Upgrade Your Weapons And Armor. Another Suggestion Would Be To Invest A Few Hours Collecting LP To Get All, Or Most Quickenings, This Way You Can Do Amazing Damage To Him In One Shot With Chains. Also While Farming For LP, Make Sure To Fully Augment Your Party, So You Will have Max Health, MP, Strength, Etc...

Thats What I Did And I Was Able To Cream Belias In So Little Time At A Low Level, It Was Insane How Fast It Went. Just Invest Time Into Your Training/Farming And You'll Beat Everything In No Time. Hope This Helps. Good Luck With Your Gaming In The Future

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Dynast-King raithwalls tomb Lockduck's Avatar
    I just defeated Belias last night. My party was lvl 21 each. All I did was use Bashe's quickening right off the bat, and got a chain of about 7 in, triggering Cataclysm. The screen cut back to the boss, and he was dead

So my advice would be to have 3 party members with their lvl 1 quickening.

Edit: I apologize, I misremembered. It was Vossler that I destroyed. I did quite a number on Belias too with the same Quickening strategy though. Just make sure you have a dedicated healer and are in the low 20s. Piece o' cake.
    Last edited by Lockduck; 09-19-2012 at 12:48 PM.