Thread: Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil

Registered User Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil

Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil

I'm trying to get everyones celestial weapons (got Aurons), now i'm going for Wakkas, and I know you have to go through a lot of blitzball in order to get. My main question is do you have to have Wakka in your blitzball team in order to get all of his overdrives and the sigil?

My team currently consists of Tidus and Wedge as forwards, Brother (who is an amazing player) as midfield, Roop and Jassu as defenders, and Keepa in goal.

I'm also open to player suggestions as well.

Thanks

Paul

TFF's Resident Messenger Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil

You do not have to have Wakka on the team. His overdrives are all earned by playing blitzball, but Wakka is not a necessity to earn them. You receive his overdrives by winning the tournaments and leagues. It may take a lot of time to get them, but they are attainable.

As far as his celestial weapon, you can get it by going to the cafe in Luca and talking to the barkeep. Since you have already earned Auron's weapon you will be able to get Wakka's as well.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Registered User Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil

Thanks for the clarification, I've just picked up the attack reels, and the status reels have just appeared as the league price, so hopefully shouldn't take me to long now to get the last two reels and the sigil.

TFF's Resident Messenger Question regardings blitzball/ Wakkas overdrive/sigil Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Thanks for the clarification, I've just picked up the attack reels, and the status reels have just appeared as the league price, so hopefully shouldn't take me to long now to get the last two reels and the sigil.
    I don't want to scare you, but it may take longer than you think. But still, I am glad I can help.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

For wakkas overdrive you dont need him on the team you can earn it by winning tournaments for his overdrive but you can only win it if it is avaliable for prize, to get wakka you need to get back on the airship after defeating yunalesca and you will be able to get him

No Wakka is not necessary plus by the time you can recruit him to your team he is utter shite compared to your other players so I am glad you don't need him in your team to get the sigil.