Thread: New game.

Registered User New game. DrewYeahhh's Avatar

New game.

I have recently started playing through this game again and i am up to the point where you arrive at Luca before the Blitz ball tournament and well I choose the advance sphere grid this time and i have noticed no change from using the standard one.

Can anyone tell me the differences if there is any and i wouldn't mind a few tips for the game as well. the last time i played the game was easily 5 years ago.

Re: New game.

The advanced sphere grid is larger than than standard grid and the main difference is that unlike the standard grid where the characters start near a specific area to play to their strenghts they all start in the middle of the grid and you have to decide in which direction you take them. Secondly if you get stuck and need any help send us a message and I will be happy to help if I can.

Registered User New game. DrewYeahhh's Avatar

Re: New game.

Quote Originally Posted by markandrewkinzett View Post
    The advanced sphere grid is larger than than standard grid and the main difference is that unlike the standard grid where the characters start near a specific area to play to their strenghts they all start in the middle of the grid and you have to decide in which direction you take them. Secondly if you get stuck and need any help send us a message and I will be happy to help if I can.
    Alright thanks, ive never used it before so i couldnt really tell but i do prefer it if im honest and yeah if i get stuck which is hardly ever aha ill pm you.

Time flows without pause, in a world where I no longer exist, the future is about to change.