Thread: New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer

Registered User New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer

Here.

I dunno how I feel about it to be honest. I feel like they made them look worse in FFX. Their eyes look really dead. It's a little sad really, I feel like someone took a shit on my best friend's face or something. Idk. What do you guys think?

Registered User New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer
    I can't believe they put a MAJOR PLOT POINT/SPOILER right in the trailer. It's like the FF VII game case debacle all over again. Not that I guess it matters for fans, but I feel sorry for the newbies who were waiting to play this version.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I guess they know their main consumers will be people who've played it already. But still, not cool Square. That's one of the best plot twists in the game.

#LOCKE4GOD New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh God I knew I shouldn't have watched that X-2 trailer part too. To go literally instantly from FFX to FFX-2 reminded me just how much of a head-desk that game was :/ One moment super-poignant and powerful, next minute Yuna is jump high-fiving a bikini Rikku.

Boxer of the Galaxy New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Oh God I knew I shouldn't have watched that X-2 trailer part too. To go literally instantly from FFX to FFX-2 reminded me just how much of a head-desk that game was :/ One moment super-poignant and powerful, next minute Yuna is jump high-fiving a bikini Rikku.
    X-2 is the top gun of final fantasy.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Polk's Avatar
    That trailer is... not so good. Of all the things you could show while playing "To Zanarkand" in the background, why does have to be Rikku revealing a major plot point nearly half way into the game? "To Zanarkand" is such a good song that you could literally just have video of a chocobo's idol animation playing and have a great trailer. Whatever, I'll buy it anyway. Take my money, Squeenix. You dirty whore, you.

On a positive note, they didn't screw with cutscenes so much, and kept that amazing scene where Auron rushes through the guados, and rather than animating that one guado to react to it, Auron just sort of pushes the model out of the way. Legitimately one of my favorite shots in the game.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uhm... They re-recorded it too, didn't they? Yuna's voice sounds higher pitched this time around. And maybe it's just me, but it seems like they changed some parts of the script. IDK.. Maybe I'm wrong. It's been awhile since I've taken a crack-a-lack at X....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I can't believe they put a MAJOR PLOT POINT/SPOILER right in the trailer. It's like the FF VII game case debacle all over again. Not that I guess it matters for fans, but I feel sorry for the newbies who were waiting to play this version.
    Those newbies can go FUCK themselves. Wait, what trailer? ...GAH, that Rikku voice is annoying. I wanted to punch. Oh, lookit all the melodrama! lol, FFX-2. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Uhm... They re-recorded it too, didn't they? Yuna's voice sounds higher pitched this time around. And maybe it's just me, but it seems like they changed some parts of the script. IDK.. Maybe I'm wrong. It's been awhile since I've taken a crack-a-lack at X....
    I don't think they re-recorded anything, but they might've altered the pitch or something. However, I read in this interview that they called some of the voice cast back to record something, but I imagine it's a new scene altogether. At least that's what I hope. They said they want to stay as true to the original as possible so who the hell knows, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Do you guys think there's a possibility that with the HD re-release coming out, they might re-release the Ultimania guides in English? It's a long shot and I highly doubt they will but I'd absolutely love it if they did. I'd give my left arm for that shit. I've read a lot of English translations online and seen a lot of the artwork included, etc. but to actually own a physical English copy would make my lil fangirl heart soar. I would give those books a bloody shrine.

Boxer of the Galaxy New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goddamn Clint Gaywood View Post
    I don't think they re-recorded anything, but they might've altered the pitch or something. However, I read in this interview that they called some of the voice cast back to record something, but I imagine it's a new scene altogether. At least that's what I hope. They said they want to stay as true to the original as possible so who the hell knows, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Do you guys think there's a possibility that with the HD re-release coming out, they might re-release the Ultimania guides in English? It's a long shot and I highly doubt they will but I'd absolutely love it if they did. I'd give my left arm for that shit. I've read a lot of English translations online and seen a lot of the artwork included, etc. but to actually own a physical English copy would make my lil fangirl heart soar. I would give those books a bloody shrine.

ahh thank you. Im sure most people would be interested to know that what you are reffering to ist he extra content that everyone except japan missed out on in X-2. This inculdes the after story of x-2 as well as all the goodies like character creation etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    ahh thank you. Im sure most people would be interested to know that what you are reffering to ist he extra content that everyone except japan missed out on in X-2. This inculdes the after story of x-2 as well as all the goodies like character creation etc.
    Aye, there are three for both X and X-2 (I think) with different kinds of information in them. But they go way into detail about stuff that didn't really get touched upon much in the game and there's brilliant character profiles and Spira's history is explained more fully and I dunno man I just love that stuff. I'm pretty sure they mention stuff in one of them about VII and X being the same world but X happening thousands of years before VII, but, don't quote me on that.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WATCH. You WATCH.

Squeenix will find a way to leech fans of their money by making it a limited edition thing and hard to get.

I mean.. It'd be a good marketing tool, anyway.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That is the worst goddamn trailer I've ever seen in my life.

I want to get this, but at the same time, I really don't. It was awesome the first time around, and I'm wondering if I can afford to dedicate another eighty hours of my time to this, with so many other games to play.

I'm a sucker for limited editions/special editions/collector's editions, so I'll probably only get it if it gets one of those.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Consistently Average New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Their eyes look really weird/dead, I don't know how they managed to get like that. I'm not that impressed by the trailer, there's honestly nothing from the looks of it that would make me want to by the remaster (of X at least) when I've got everything in the PAL version.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Queen New FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster Trailer Crescent's Avatar
    Video Game Deals and Promotions - Weekly Ad | GameStop | GameStop

The pre-order promotion in the retailer’s latest weekly ad reveals customers who reserve the game will get a “free limited edition upgrade.” But as of yet, SE has not officially announced a limited edition version of the upcoming PS3 and PS Vita remaster.

I have the FFX Omega, Scenario & Battle Ultimania booklets but it'd be sweet to have a CD soundtrack and/or a limited edition artbook(with the HD Remaster models n concept art) like the KH HD 1.5 Remix collection. Also instead of separating them completely, it would be nice if the Vita version just had both FFX/X2 in one pretty collector's box, that would be limited enough for me.