Ugh. I am just up to the compulsory blitzball tournament as part of the plot, where you have a some-what scripted game as the Besid Aurochs v. the Luca Goers.

This game is the death of me. I can't accept losing to them, and I don't know why. But the odds of losing to them are sky high.

Anyone else playing this game again now that the HD Remaster's out? Do you just resign to losing to the Goers (the reward is pretty bad)? Or do you insist on winning?

My first attempt was last night. I managed to score in the first half with a level 1 Tidus (no Sphere Shot, no Jecht Shot, just got really close to the goal and lucky on the break). After play was reset, they scored immediately. Nothing I could do given in the first half you can't set marks for them, and defense is always auto mode in blitzball. 1-1 at half time. Second half starts with Tidus getting a solid Jecht Shot in (easy goal, but uses so much HP it's very difficult to use it twice in the 3 minutes you get with Tidus in this half). Again, they scored once play was reset. Wakka did crap all. 2-2 full time... overtime. They get the ball immediately, they score. ****ers. Rage quit.