Thread: How fast do you think you can beat this game

SpellWarrior How fast do you think you can beat this game Hinj's Avatar

How fast do you think you can beat this game

A day, a week, or a month, nonstop maybe to use the bathroom. I'm not saying I've ever tried it, but if I were to I think I can beat it in less than a week including the weekend.

黒い翼の天使 How fast do you think you can beat this game yuki's Avatar
    just which game are you talking about ??
    if the ff
    then
    ff7 46 hours
    ff8 89 hour
    ff9 40 h
    ff10 92 h
    ffx2 80 h six times six endings
    ff12 120
    ffcc 80 h
    kingdom hearts
    1 30h
    2 25h
    rechain 24h
    heehee thats my personal record

Registered User How fast do you think you can beat this game
    Posted by yuki
    just which game are you talking about ??
    Well, since this topic is in the Final Fantasy XII subforum, I would take a guess and say that the game in question is Final Fantasy XII.

Anyway, I think that if I just play through the main story, then I could probably beat it in about 40 hours. That's about my average playtime for FF games anyway. HOWEVER, I find that the sidequests are far too addicting to just not play, so I waste a lot of time doing that... I have about 130 hours plugged into my first playthrough, and I haven't got all the hunts completed yet, and I still need Zodiark.

As for 100% completion (as in a full bestiary, Sky Pirate's Den, completed story, obtaining all Espers, etc.) I really have no clue... I suppose for me it could get well into the 200 hour mark. That's just a guess.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

What do you consider beating it?

Just the main storyline, 2-3 days.

For everything, about a week. But I'd get sick of it before that happened. Actually, I'd probably get sick of this game after just a few hours. There are few games I can just play non-stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    What do you consider beating it?

Just the main storyline, 2-3 days.

For everything, about a week. But I'd get sick of it before that happened. Actually, I'd probably get sick of this game after just a few hours. There are few games I can just play non-stop now.
    Yeah, I would guess about 2-3 for story, but I spend far too long on games trying to get everything, to actually know for sure. For XII, like I've said before, I get bored unless I'm hunting marks, there's no way I would feel up to beating it in a short amount of time because I don't like it enough to want to cram it all in, I'm just not motivated enough.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User How fast do you think you can beat this game Yesha's Avatar
    Mmm.. yeah.. maybe one day without sLeep.. LoL! Nah.. I think 2 days are enough.. when you concentrate onLy to the story.. without doing the hunts part and the sidequest..

I had 140-180+ of gamepLay to compLete aLL.. incLuding the sidequest.. so.. yeah more than a week and so.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Death Before Dishonor How fast do you think you can beat this game Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Depends on what you are talking about main story I can beat in about 40 hours, but the whole game all hunts, and complete everything probably 70-80 hours. Usually I like to take a little more time to level up completely and make sure I have the best weapons. When I went through the game and did this my time was roughly around 15 hours, which is usually how long I spend on each FF game..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Stage Dives, High Fives. How fast do you think you can beat this game Confession's Avatar
    I reckon I could beat the storyline in like 30 hours, It's not really that long and once you get to Bur Ominacence (Sp?) The games pretty much a breeze.

Get the zodiac spear as soon as you can (which isn't to far into the game)
    Chain level with Dustia, cuts time down dramatically.

As for 100% completion, I have everything, all Chars level 99 and My game time is 124 hours 57 minutes.

Wu Tang Killa Bee's, We On The Storm.

Rabanastran How fast do you think you can beat this game Belugn's Avatar
    I have no idea. Story wise, probably a few days? But levling up takes it's time! Not that you really have to level up to the extreme in this game however. But otherwise, LONG! I'm soon up in 200 hours on my attempt at a more perfect game, and then I haven't bothered running around Ivalice, looting enemies after the items needed for the rarer bazaar items such as the Tournesol blade. I have a few hunts left, and Zodiark + a lot to do in the Pirate's Den.

i like doing everything in the game, so it would take me quite a bit of time to beat it, even without sleeping or going to the bathroom. lol

Lorem Ipsum
    I think it would probably take me 2 to 3 days. With FFX, it took me about 26 hours with just the main storyline.

just beaten it, with a few hours for messing about and hunting marks am currently at just over 100 hours, main 3 guys are all level 59/60

I´m at 20 hours right now and I´m about halfway through, without any sidequests and heavy leveling, so i think 40-45 are realistic numbers. FFX took me 42h. And the sidequests seem to be very motivating. I hope I find time to reach and defeat Yiazmat

Hmmm, If I was trying to be a total completionist while doing this, than I would say two and a half weeks.

If I was just trying to beat the game, only getting by with what I need, than I would say one week.

I could probably beat the game storyline in a matter of a couple days. I know how to beat all the hard bosses. Gotta know how to beat the bosses quick and easy.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! How fast do you think you can beat this game ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

Re: How fast do you think you can beat this game

It would take me around 36 to 48 hours to beat the game through, but as much as I didn't like Final Fantasy XII I would start the game and later get bored enough to quit the game. The only reason I finished Final Fantasy XII was to say that I finished the game.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Rabanastran How fast do you think you can beat this game Belugn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lorem Ipsum View Post
    I think it would probably take me 2 to 3 days. With FFX, it took me about 26 hours with just the main storyline.
    WOW that's a really quick play through! I think FFX still would take me...well at least 40 hours. I agree with Dodie, that's my general FF playthrough quota, or more around 50 hours perhaps. FFVI took me 46 hours, FFVII 52 etc.
    "I don't think I have what it takes to make a good action game. I think I'm better at telling a story."
    Hironobu Sakaguchi

Elloewen How fast do you think you can beat this game ultimatekupo's Avatar

im at 436 hours now. I could end the story any time, I am at the very end, but I am going back to get all the espers and hunts, Without the hunts maybe in 100 hours >.> I guess I'm a slow gamer. But I always get sad when the game is over. So I try to make it last.
    "There is a special providence in the fall of a sparrow" -Shakespeare

Registered User How fast do you think you can beat this game Sharpshooter's Avatar

Eh, id say a month honestly =P
    I suck when it comes to boss battles xD
    I end up training for 3 days and then the bosses are a piece of cake

I think that i can beat it in a week and a half. It is a great game and I will play it none stop until my brains get so filled with final fantasy that when I go to sleep I sleep walk just to play final fantasy and whenI wake up i just keep playing where I left of. It is weird and funny at the same time.

Dalmascan princess How fast do you think you can beat this game lady ashe's Avatar

i race my brother to complete this game. the quickest ive done it in is 3days

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

KFear

no way how can you say 100+?

lol I played this game through normally no rush, loved the game. Level 50 at 50 hours. But I did get like three death bringers at a really low level.

Memento RK How fast do you think you can beat this game Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All of the hunts, getting the espers/weapons, majick, doing EVERYTHING in this game takes over 100 hours.

I can't remember how long I took, but it was over 100 hours. I beat the game at 102, but went back to where I last saved and tried to complete everything. That was like three years ago though. I lost the game since then and have yet to find it. I would reply it though. I tried once but remembered what Vaan was like. I would play it again if I had the time.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Consistently Average How fast do you think you can beat this game Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm with R.Kyra on this one, getting everything in this game takes well over 100 hours if done properly.

I remember being at around 108 hours while still at The Pharos at Ridorana and that was before the battle with Cid. Completing only the storyline probably wouldn't take much time to do because it's relatively short but I've never done a speed run and my XII disc is faulty so I won't be able to try for a while now.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

is not a douche How fast do you think you can beat this game Bubble Boy's Avatar

2 years...
    IT took me about 7 years to complete Legend of Zelda, but that was on and off playing for a couple months than taking long hiatuses in between.