Thread: Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling)

Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling)

So i was just wondering, who do you like to grind with?

I personally go with Rikku, Auron and Lulu.

Rikku: well her stats no look like Tidus's, she has all her theif skills along with some healing magic, she can also act as a support mage with time magic and a few stat raising abilities. Has a pretty good attack and high speed so when needed she can pile on the damage.

Auron: Armour pericer and heavey damage, not as slow as he should be, distill and break abilities help give him the edge in battle. A high HP level lets him tank the damage from the group.

Lulu: Main Black magic caster, has a few minor healing spells just incase Rikku goes down, also a ranged attacker. Major black magic damage and element risistant spells to help defend the group.

Re: Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling)

I use everyone in every battle. Make it so everyone gets xp from every battle.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    I use everyone in every battle. Make it so everyone gets xp from every battle.
    yeah but im on about after you have finished the game, not many people stick to using everyone once the game is finished.

The Lone Dagger Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) Xithor's Avatar

What I did to make sure everyone was getting EXP even when grinding was put in the party I didn't use (Auron, Kimarhi, Rikku & eventually Lulu) to begin the battle and then switch them out to my normal party which was Tidus, Yuna, and Wakka. But Wakka and Auron were interchangeable in my group so those two switched a lot. That way everyone get points for each battle. I grinded away in that cavern...was it Zeritan Caves? Where Omega Weapon is

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel Misery View Post
    yeah but im on about after you have finished the game, not many people stick to using everyone once the game is finished.

You asked who do I grind with, not who I use when I max everyone's sphere grid. In that case I use the best team in the game, the only 3 characters who can swim underwater. Tidus, Rikku and Wakka.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

1DownShroom Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) 1DownShroom's Avatar

Auron (is awesome), Tidus (only because he has a SOS Overdrive sword), and, Waka (for thoughs imposible to hit fiends).

P.S.: I just got an awesome Fatal Cait Sith 4 Lulu.
    Some of us are poisonous, some of us are dangerous, some of us will get you high, some of us will make you DIE!

After "finishing the game" I think you mean nearing the end what's the purpose of "grinding" with only 3 characters unless you are going to only raise the stats of those three? otherwise I'd think you would just rotate everyone in for exp./AP

Maxed out stats/sphere grid is different because then it wouldn't really matter.

when I was just fighting to get extra spheres to replace on the grid it was usually Tidus, Auron and Rikku.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) NeoAquarius12's Avatar

When I need to catch a character up, I just make sure Auron is in the party. Like, getting Rikku to the power of everyone else-ish. After that, I just use them ALL in tuen, although I use Tidus more often because he's the main character.

I used all of them against Omega, why not. haha

Blog Entries

I like to grind with Yuna, Rikku and Lulu, and then I put myself in the middle of the sexy dancefest.

But yeah I normally just switch everyone out and get ap that way. Even when the spheregrid is maxed, I still have a habit of doing that lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Crash Boom Bang Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) Lily's Avatar

I try to grind everyone equally, and I manage to a certain extent, then it just seems to end up being Auron, Yuna and Wakka when I start deleting/re-adding nodes an' shit, the others end up losing stats as I start neglecting to fill theirs back up. Poor Lulu on my first main file.. all because I couldn't get Onion Knight for AGES

Registered User Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) Zidane77's Avatar

I usually grind with Auron,Kimahri and Tidus but now my favorite is Rikku,Auron and Kimahri.
    My strongest party is though Kimahri,Auron and Yuna.

Lulu Auron and Tidus Normally. I never really switched party members unless I had to or one was dead. I eventually ended up picking those three as my favorite characters and always us then if available

For almost the entire game I used everyone for grinding. But as I as I got close to the end of the game, I found myself mostly using Tidus, Auron, and Lulu. As they become very big damage dealers by that point. Although I also liked using Yuna and her aeons as well.

I can use any charcter I want cuz they are all on the same stas (except for minor diffferences in the luck stat) however out of choice I like Tidus, Auron and Wakka cuz they just look awesome whn they are kicking the shit out of their opponents!!! The Attack Reels attack is also seriously cool!!!

Everyone needs a savior Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

tidus rikku and auron
    tidus rikku and kimahri
    tidus rikku and wakka

Those are the only three teams that i like to use after im done with the game
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

why u want to grinding again when u all ready finished the game........BTW..i used Tidus and Auron as main and 1 char to take turns........

TFF's Resident Messenger Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My strategy on Leveling Up the characters was to use the ones with the lowest stats. I made a chart and ranked accordingly. And three with lowest rank would become my party. Then when I unlocked a Sphere on the Sphere Grid I would just change the stat on the chart, and if the final rankings changed, then so do my party.

For boss battles, though, I used every member. That way each member would benefit. Right now on my playthrough, I have Tidus, Yuna, and Lulu.

FFIX dominance.... Grinding: Who do you Grind with? (leveling) FFlover2789's Avatar

i always use tidus yuna and auron and wakka switch out alot so... but all 4 of them can take nemesis on the us version so im good. :-)