Thread: Going to play this tomorrow again

Going to play this tomorrow again

This was one of my favorites. Love it so much and back then the graphics made me O.o

I always pictured heaven to be like when tidus washed up on besaid. I picture myself waking up on the beach and living an epic life.

Btw, why do some of the chars have asian features? Look at the cinematic with tidus and yuna in the water after tidus find out what a summoner does...his face looks completely asian besides his hair and eyes.

Seems like a lot of ff chars have asian features. Yet they are white

In highschool I would pretend I was like tidus. I was a bit of a blitz star myself, *coughs* varsity soccer *coughs* and I even got my ears pierced with diamonds
    hey

My life stinks! What's your excuse? Going to play this tomorrow again jerseyteufel's Avatar

Re: Going to play this tomorrow again

I have read that a majority of the game has southeast asian influences, including Tidus and Yuna, whose names are okinawan for sun and moon/night respectively. Also, other asian influences are Yuna wearing an Okinawan kimono, Lulu's hair style and Auron's samurai abilities/weapons just to name a few. I hope this is some help.

This game just kicks ass. At the moment my missus is playing it and the graphics look a little poorer on our bigger full HD/LED TV but the cut-scenes look much cooler (due to the LED we think) but they are not up to the point of making the game unplayable but the FF games for the PS one do disappoint unfortunately prefer to play them on my PS2.

I was always intrigued by Final Fantasy X, though I never got more than halfway through it. The scenery is what really attracted me to the game. Graphics obviously come along with this, but mostly the environments. The characters I wasn't always fond of but I'm sure if I played it enough, I could grow to appreciate them more.

But, Paine. She was my super crush for the longest time. Quistis Trepe still holds the number one spot though, LOL!
    "Impressive. Most Impressive."

love the game but on the fight with sin right now cant beat him before he opens mouth lol