Thread: Final Fantasy X-2 Trema Trouble/ Paragon's easy

Antula

Question Final Fantasy X-2 Trema Trouble/ Paragon's easy

I hear that having Defense Bracers on my two dark knights is required. I have Yuna as a Gunner with both Catnip and Key to Success. Where can I get the Defense Bracers without having to use Lady Luck Dressphere, if it's possible to obtain it, and where to either buy it, Earn it from enemy, or a specific non-playable character i can get it from. Please help because i don't want to get raped by Trema anymore.

demon slayer Final Fantasy X-2 Trema Trouble/ Paragon's easy EvT1991's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antula View Post
    I hear that having Defense Bracers on my two dark knights is required. I have Yuna as a Gunner with both Catnip and Key to Success. Where can I get the Defense Bracers without having to use Lady Luck Dressphere, if it's possible to obtain it, and where to either buy it, Earn it from enemy, or a specific non-playable character i can get it from. Please help because i don't want to get raped by Trema anymore.
    well, heres an instructional video on how to beat trema.

well, actually it shows you how to r**e the guy in under 20 seconds

Registered User Final Fantasy X-2 Trema Trouble/ Paragon's easy randy666's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Trema Trouble/ Paragon's easy

lady luck dress sphere is acquired by beating shinra at sphere brek either in ch3 or ch5, i am assuming you are trying to use the lady luck dice ability with catnip, this can do high levels of damage if you get lucky but there are other ways such as auto life...
    this is it the final boss now there is no turning back....

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Trema Trouble/ Paragon's easy

hey well the easy way to beat paragon u need the garment grid called the healing light and the speacial dressphere the masgot masterd and the three accessiories u need is three iron dukes.they are the three best ones they boost up ur defencecs.and three hp 100 to boost up ur hp.