Thread: Espers

Dylan1999

Espers

The espers are my favorite type of bosses in final fanasty 12

Blog Entries

Re: Espers

They were the only changeling part of the game I found. Other then the Hunts. The final battle can't even compare.

Which one was your absolute favourite?
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Dalmascan princess Espers lady ashe's Avatar

i love Ultima, shes amazing

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Dylan1999

I like Mateus for some reason

Matius is pretty cool

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

.::Scytheclone::.

Mateus, even though he's using an Angel (or something) as a shield. He's my fave coz Ice is my favourite element. I found the most challenging to fight was Zodiark, mostly coz If all team members died I'd have to walk all the way through the mines to get him again, and those jellies and ghosts were a total pain to get through.

Maybe this should have been a poll or something. I couldn't remember every name of the XII espers, but my favorites were based on overall ability. The 3 placed on my main party leader were Chaos, Adrammelech, and Exodus. I worked it to where each of the 3 in my main party had an esper with 1 mist charge, 2 mist charges, and 3 mist charges. This let me have Chaos with a 3 charge cost, Exodus with a 2 charge cost, and Adrammelech with a 1 charge cost, etc. I played the game twice and tried my placement and party members differently. That combo I just showed stayed the same.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

To be honest I thought the Espers were not that good the Summons from FF7, GF's from FF8 were much better (I don't like 9's Eidolons much either) only used an Esper twice and one of those times was because it was necessary to progress in the game.

i never actually used an esper either, when i did it was just to make the battle look cooler

Ashe and Vaan forever

They were pretty unnecessary as far as combat is concerned, but I like using them anyway, if only just for the cinematics. Also, collecting them all adds a challenge to the game that the final boss just didn't provide.

All is One.One is All. Espers Firefly's Avatar

I literally never used an Esper for battle,unless I got bored and wanted to see some cool cinematics or watever.I found the Espers useless,unlike the Aeons and Eidolons from FF10,FF9,FF8,etc
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

My favourite Esper battles were:
    1) Belias - the first Esper battle, you have to remember this one.
    2) Mateus - he just seemed really cool to me and i liked his design and Blizzaja magic.
    3) Famfrit - aside from looking cool, you also have to fight Doctor Cid in this fight which makes it more epic.
    4) Ultima - i will never forget how long it took me to finally work my way through the Great Crystal to where she was. Plus, her Holy magic is amazing.
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ