Thread: does anyone find these difficult

does anyone find these difficult

hay anyone can anyone tell me if they had trouble in ffx with the chocobo racing the butterfly hunt and the lighting striks. has anyone done them first time and can anyone give me any tips on how to do them if there is an easyer way please.

Re: does anyone find these difficult

The only one I had real trouble with was the Butterfly hunting. I took me about a week to complete.

For the Chocobo races, you need to get all or almost all the balloons. If you focus too much on trying to get ahead of her you won't do too well. Getting all the balloons are the only way to clock a time of 0.

For Lighting dodging make sure you have some sort of "no encounter" equipped to someone. The random battles will interrupt your flow and counting. There are craters on the Thunder Plains where the lightning strikes most. The one I use is in the second half of the Thunder Plains, right after you exit the Travel Agency screen; It's next to that first tower you see. Just stand there and the strikes should come quick. I got it on the second try

Butterfly Catching: ha I don't really remember what I did besides avoid getting stick behind vines and avoiding the red butterflies. I think you loose a tiny bit of time time recovering after every battle, so try to run into the least amount as possible. I kind of had to remember which ways to run to avoid the bad butterflies. It's a trial and error type minigame.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Vivi1994

I done the chocobo one by luck
    And the lighting one what I done is got ten dodges write them down then done another ten if that helps

Let darkness overshadow the light.. does anyone find these difficult Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Holy hell the lightning pissed me off. I got 177 and poof, my reaction time slowed with my heartbeat and pop goes the weasel... >.>
    In fact... ahem... I used an action replay to get her celestial weapon because it pissed me off... >.>

same with the butterfly hunt thing. I don't think I fully understood what they were asking me but I kept getting the wrong butterfflies...

The chocobo one was fairly easy, actually it was fun.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Crash Boom Bang does anyone find these difficult Lily's Avatar

goddddddddd lasjdfiowjuefuioawefghargh just thinking about all of the above pisses me off. Lightning dodging was by far the hardest for me on my first file, it took me an AGE. Next file only took me 4 attempts, amazingly. But that first time, if i failed it once, i must have failed it a thousand times

Nothing like getting struck at 186 dodges

catcher chocobo just winds me up, theres always one ****ing bird that you KNOW if it didnt hit you or you got just one more balloon...urghhhh. 0.3 on the timer at the end is a killer. As is beating it, BUT NOT HAVING THE CELESTIAL MIRROR AND HAVING TO DO IT AGAIN.

Butterfly catching caused me to throw my control pad in a rage. It's a peice of piss til you get to that last corner in the central section. Also, when you fly round that corner after sucessfully dodging all the red butterflies and run straight off the screen... words can not describe the anger...*fumes*

I know how you all feel but they are well worth doing even if you get pissed off at it cuz when you have done it you are like wicked I have and can do it so suck on it you ****ers( I mean the geme developers)!!!

Dalmascan princess does anyone find these difficult lady ashe's Avatar

chocobo racing- failed epicly
    butterfly catching-found that quite easy actually.
    lightning strikes-just press x when a flash of light comes, nothing simpler

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi