Thread: confused on story

confused on story

i was always kinda confused in ffx story, i started it again and feel so nostalgaic!

but like

SPOILER!!:

so basicaly tidus was just a dream character? was he based on someone from zanarkand before? that part made no sense to me, cuz also chappu, wakkas brother looked like him - what was up with that?

also in begining of ffx when u go to ur blitzball game theres a guy narrating aobut a coffee shop or something - who is that? O_O

got a few more qs but cant think of em atm!

also how is auron able to hop between spira and 'dream zanarkand"?

thanks
    Last edited by Future Angel; 07-26-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Re: confused on story

oi i spent some time on the wiki and i think i kinda get it

though 2 questions remain

SPOILER!!:

who is the guy narrating in begining about cofee shop or w/e

and at the end of ffx after the credits, it shows tidus smiling and swimming up - whats htat about?

Registered User confused on story Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spoiler:
    The man at the beginning is a commentator for the Blitzball game, he's just talking about how it had been 10 years since Jecht went missing. He's basically like Jimma and Bobba, the two commentators at the Luca Blitzball tournament.

The clip of Tidus smiling after the credits is a sneak peak for the "Good Ending" in FFX-2.

right on - tbh i hvent played x2, because it never really appealed to me - and dont really feel like going through it all but i just read the story on wiki, gonna watch the perfect ending on youtube, but im scared im gonna cry

so beautiful :'(

It's evening here and it's raining, I'm sitting by the windOw which Is open listening to "to Zanarkand", the piano song you can YouTube it
    #bliss

Registered User confused on story EmperorLeo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Future Angel View Post
    It's evening here and it's raining, I'm sitting by the windOw which Is open listening to "to Zanarkand", the piano song you can YouTube it
    #bliss
    To Zanarkand is fantastic on a rainy day, but if you want something to ever lift your spirits, check out sight spira. It's so upbeat but calming. It's island music really.

*spoilers****
    Wow sight of spira is amazing! Just as u say, upbeat but calming

Made me think of tragedy of yuna and tidus (I beat x2 and didn't like it at all, so x ends with x to me, and tidus is gone forever and yuna lives on loving him. Way better imo )

But yeah *spoilers*

He didn't know she would die, and kept talking bout plans for the future
    But it didn't make her sad, made her happier than anything in the world!

Tidus + yuna forever <3
    Tuna!
    Last edited by Future Angel; 08-12-2012 at 06:40 AM.
    hey

Scholar confused on story Kyrel's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    >so basicaly tidus was just a dream character? was he based on someone from zanarkand before?

Most likely.

>also how is auron able to hop between spira and 'dream zanarkand"?

Through Sin, he says it himself during the game.

Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club?

One thing I don't get, is
    SPOILER!!:
    anima is Seymour's mom

So how is it that we can get anima too...how can there be 2 animas??

And why does anima look like a chains up monster? Seymour's mom is so pretty and becoming an aeon for Seymour was out of a act of love to make sure her son can survive in a world where he was rejected by Guados and humans...so why is she a chained mummy?

And so the fayth just chill in their temple all day and sing eeee yews ooooo iiiiiii

How can they join multiple summonses, like say anima joins me, is she still in the chamber or is she with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Future Angel; 08-14-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    hey

Scholar confused on story Kyrel's Avatar
    When someone becomes a fayth their body will be lying forever on a stone. Summoners go on a pilgrimage and beg the fayths for their aid. The fayth can manifest themselves physically through their Aeon form.

Some argue their physical form can appear multiple times in different places, but I never thought so.
    Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club?

Ayyye confused on story Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrel View Post
    When someone becomes a fayth their body will be lying forever on a stone. Summoners go on a pilgrimage and beg the fayths for their aid. The fayth can manifest themselves physically through their Aeon form.

Some argue their physical form can appear multiple times in different places, but I never thought so.
    Well, if I remember correctly, you can't summon Ifrit while fighting and Ifrit and so on. As for their strength differences, the power comes from the summoner and stuff.