Thread: confused?

confused?

I have jut recently finished final fantasy x and i'm confused with the story at the end. We find out sin is jecht. If this is true how can sin be defeated from the outside if jecht is inside sin? Secondly when you meet jecht inside sin he claim he is sin but you are inside sin when you met him so how can he be sin if he is insinde sin? Finally when you fight jecht he is known as braskas final aeon why is he called that if he is actually sin? Its just damn confusing can anyone clear this up?

Registered User confused? Oneesan's Avatar

Re: confused?

Ok, I'll give it a shot. Yu Yevon controls Sin, which is just a shell harnessing the power of each final aeon. Jecht is basically Sin's battery. You are able talk to him because his consciousness is still aware when he meets the party. Sin had not been truly defeated before the party went in and did it themselves. I hope this clears things up for you a bit, if not then let me know.
    Last edited by Oneesan; 07-23-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: confused?

It was explained in the game. At least, as far as I remember it was. Yu Yevon uses sin as an armor. The final aeon is the key to Sin's rebirth. That's how Jecht became sin in the first place. When the armor is destroyed Yu Yevon latches his soul onto the final aeon, therefore starting the rebirth process. Yu Yevon wanted to live forever, latching his soul onto sin was the only way he knew how. In order to defeat sin for good, they would need to go into the heart of sin, past the armor and defeat Yu Yevon themselves. Thus by truly defeating the final aeon (Jecht) in order to lure out Yu Yevon. It was thought of as impossible and was cast off as a lie so no one ever tried it before.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Yoko; 07-24-2011 at 10:31 AM.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!