Thread: chocobos and aeon

chocobos and aeon

hey everyone i have a question.you will laugh at me for this but does anyone think that cocobos look like a large version of chickens lol. when my boyfriend mark kinzett you know him. when he first played it i seen it for the first time and i asked him what are thoses. mark said they are chocobos and i said to him they look like chickens and he laugh because i did not know what chocobos were at the time.now about the aeon anima this is funny as well does any one think she looks like a prana fish the same thing happpened as well i asked mark what is was and he said it was an aeon and i said it looks like a pirahna fish and we both laugh at that lol.so let me know what you think to this thread. what made my boyfriend laugh was i said that i'm gonna summon the fish thing. lol

Registered User chocobos and aeon

Re: chocobos and aeon

I always thought that the aeon Anima looked more like a mutated Venus Fly Trap or something. And yeah, Chocobos do look like giant chickens.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. chocobos and aeon Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Anima.
    Ultimecia+ Venus fly trap+ mummy+ fish

Chocobos look like chick that never turned white.

And Bahamut looks like a peacock dragon

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Some good views there I myself have no idea what the hell Anima is all I need to know though is that she is the best and most awesome Aeon in the game!!! As for Chocobos well what can I say? Cute.

Dalmascan princess chocobos and aeon lady ashe's Avatar

chocobos do look like chickens, well grown up chicks that never turned white anyways.
    anima does look like some sort of plant, fish, mummy thing

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi