Thread: Chocobos

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Chocobos Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Chocobos

who likes the chocobos
    Last edited by Ethan Blitzball King; 02-13-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Chocobos Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Re: Chocobos

noone for chocobos wow how sad
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Ok

1) Don't double post.

2) There is a thread already about chocobos in FFX.

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...obos-cute.html
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Paradigm Shift Chocobos FFTheBest's Avatar

I LOVE the chocobos!
    "Humans are tools, I'm not gonna die for one of them..." - Lightning - FFXIII

hey i love the chocobos i think they are weel cute.i wish they existed then we could own one lol and ride it anywherelol. but most of all i perfure the flying one. that would be cool.i like the chocobos in ffx cause they are adorable and they make a cute noise.i hope some people wish they existed.

Chocobo's are pretty cool and I have to say (unfortunately) they can be pretty damn cute!!! I just wish my missus would stop asking me to become a mad scientist and create one!!!

Everyone needs a savior Chocobos the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

chocobos are totally the most badass bird ever created and the step up to ps2 in FFX makes them look way way more awesome
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

i like the chcoboes because they are very fast

TooQuiet