Thread: chapter 5 kilika

big yuna fan chapter 5 kilika nra4's Avatar

chapter 5 kilika

im on chapter 5 trying to get episode complete in kilika but i have episode concluded. can any1 help me

Re: chapter 5 kilika

Quote Originally Posted by nra4 View Post
    im on chapter 5 trying to get episode complete in kilika but i have episode concluded. can any1 help me
    You have to describe a little more on what you've done so far in Killika. I haven't played in a while, but if you just keep revisiting from time to time, maybe once a chapter even if you don't need to go there for anything, you should get all the events you need to complete it. If you're in Chapter 5 and haven't found anything then you'll just have to figure out what you missed in new game plus.

I don't remember Killika being difficult to complete, have you gone back to talk to Donna?

X-2 is a pain.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-27-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

i hav let the people through the gates. iv talked to barthello and dona after that and i still hav episode concluded wat else do i have to do

Make sure you got up to the part where Donna and Barthello reunite. Other than that:

Chapter 1 – See cutscenes at Dona’s house
    Chapter 2 - View cutscene at Kilika Docks after giving the awesome sphere to either New Yevon or Youth League
    Chapter 3 - Complete Kilika Cloister of Trials hotspot mission
    Chapter 4 - View all possible commsphere transmissions at both Kilika Island and Temple before and after the Toli Hunt mission
    Chapter 5 - Enter Kilika and watch the cutscenes

You probably haven't finished the commsphere transmissions.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-27-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

iv done all of that and iv passed the game 6 times and i hav 94% its only chapter 4 commspheres and iv waited like 5 mins on each commsphere and sum dont even show wat is ment to happen

I have about 96 atm and I know what I'm missing now I think, I missed like two dresspheres and I have one more boss at the bottom of Via Infinico.

Make sure you haven't skipped any of the "events" where you have the option to press square and skip because those count. Also make sure you have all the dresspheres and you've done the long side quests like saving Marlena and Cactuar Nation, the Monster that appears in Bikanel while you're digging and finding the manuals to fight the experiment in Djose Temple.

You're probably just missing small things like I am, hopefully you don't have to start all over like I do to get like two things -_-

look over each chapter list carefully:
    http://www.ffx2.com/ch5
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-27-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

i havnt finished the djose lvl 5 machina i no that iv done the boss that has 333k hp i havnt finished the 100th floor thing in bevelle iv done everything else tho

i havnt finished the djose lvl 5 machina i no that iv done the boss that has 333k hp i havnt finished the 100th floor thing in bevelle iv done everything else tho
    yeah I'm pretty sure Via Infinico counts, and it's time consuming, so you need to do that. Fighting the Machina probably counts as well.

Also make sure you found ALL the Crimson Spheres. There's an event with that at Djose Highroad.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-27-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

b4 i started the seventh game plus on my sixth i only had episode concluded in djose kilika and bevelle

b4 i started the seventh game plus on my sixth i only had episode concluded in djose kilika and bevelle
    Then that's where you need to look for what you're missing

EDIT: 7 TIMES! sheesh this like, my second lol
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-27-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

im only missing 1 dress sphere and thats mascot the first time i passed it i got 56% no guide at all iv been starting it again until i got episode complete in the 3 i havnt got b4 and still hasnt worked

i got the djose machina alredy lvl 5 b4 vsing it once lol i tried vsing it just then and got koed on his first att

Registered User chapter 5 kilika randy666's Avatar

hmmm....ok heres what to do
    chapter 1
    visit kilika island
    go to donas house to trigger an event
    talk to donna
    event at the entrace to the residential area
    listen to nooj's speech

chapter 2
    visit kilika island

chapter 3
    visit dona
    donna offers to help
    take the secret path through the woods
    meet with barthello
    fight ifrit

chapter 4
    talk to dona in kilika

chapter 5
    go to residential area
    event upon reaching pilgrimage road

episode complete, if you need any other help just say
    Last edited by randy666; 10-18-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    this is it the final boss now there is no turning back....