Ok, lets just take a moment and all brag about our blitzball teams, since we have topics to brag about everything else...

I got a very nice team assembeled, none of the origional Aurochs remain on it, but thats just cuz they suck, for my team I got Tidus and Villucha (Hired at Besaid Village) as my wings... they both have very HIGH shot, high HP and good speed, they own the goal domain. My midfield is Tatts (Hired on the docks of Kilika) And with high pass, block, HP, speed, ok attack hes very good in his area... equip with golden arm, wondeful for setting up goals. Oh, may I mention Villuchas high Block as well, so stealing the ball for a nice goal is very handy dandy. For my defense I have Kyou (A crusader at Djose Temple) and Brother. Kyou is my attacking defense, and Brother is my other assist manager, with high block, high pass, and actually pretty good shot.

My goalie was my hardest pic, but I eventually took Jumal... hes not to bad, his catch doesnt get very high, but he covers, the teams really dont get many chances to shoot on him, thats always good...

My team is fairly fast, and racks in about 4-6 goals per game if I feel like sloughter... I am yet to loose with them... they make me so proud, and im well on the way of getting wakkas sigil

Whats your team plan?