Thread: Awesome experience!!

Awesome experience!!

I was hospitalized last week for going crazy and trynna suicide. It was hell in the hospital was constantly depressed and the staff were jerks. Cried every second I was awake.

But last night I woke up like 2am and I could hear the hymn of the fayth in my room. And I hummed along for a few mins and fell asleep and felt safe.

They let me go this afternoon!!
    Put in ffx and started getting teary eyed when I got to the besaid temple <3 I think my love for the game rescued me from the hospital. There's a spiritual vibration within everything in life, even objects we deem lifeless. I believe
    ~Pain is inevitable
    Suffering is optional

~*Moogle! Kupo!*~ Awesome experience!! pixergirl's Avatar

Re: Awesome experience!!

do you think you might've stumbled upon a newfound faith?
    p.s. like omgggg!!! are you OKAY?!?!?
    This is bananas! B. A. N. A. N. A. S.! I said this ...Is bananas, B! A! N! A! N! A! S!

Hooah!

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Awesome experience!! Tallulah's Avatar

After all you've been through that is a wonderful story. A similar thing happened to me (although granted I was nowhere near as depressed as you) but with Assassin's Creed II. I started playing it not long after a painful break-up, and as well as taking my mind off things, the soundtrack inspired and helped me in a similar way the Hymn if the Fayth did for you. "Ezio's Family" (Youtube it) in particular is full of despair and strength at the same time.

This proves the power of games, and music in general. Glad to hear you're out of hospital, and best wishes on your continued recovery.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

My missus is pissed off due to busting her ten copy!!! FFX will save her though when a new on arrives in a few days time!!! By the way it is a beautiful story.

I'm sorry to hear about your story. In all bad, there is some good though. To hear a good story come out of bad times is what's ideal. Long long ago when my ex-fiance and I went our separate ways, I found that The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion returned me to grace - from which I had fallen. I remember this every day now with the Oblivion logo tattooed on my arm. When most see it, they say "that's awesome" - "that's so cool". Deep inside, it has more meaning than just being cool - or a logo for that matter. It has personal refuge with me, from a daunting time in my life.

Perseverance is the strongest weapon we have as human beings. I never think someone would be stupid or crazy for finding harmony in an object that isn't money or sex. I'm glad you pulled through.
    "Impressive. Most Impressive."