Thread: 80th Cloister

Angry 80th Cloister

I was wondering if someone could lend me a helping hand on defeating the fiend on the 80th floor of the Via Infinico. He kicks my ass every time and all of my characters are like level 90 at least. I'm trying to hurry up and finnish this torture game finally. I think I have 90% done and i'm probably gonna have to play it through again because I have no clue what I'm missing.

Also do you get 100% before beating the final boss or does the boss and last chapter count as a percent?

Please tell me this is the last floor......(!!!)

what do you get?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-07-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

a daydreamer 80th Cloister aerospark08's Avatar
    i never go to the last floor.
    but i've done with the fiend in 80th floor..
    is that the unsent of lord kinoc?
    you can use dark knight dressspheres to defeat it..
    but, at least you must master that sphere..
    i'm sure you can defeat it..

Awww crapp!! that's one of the two dress spheres I'm missing...I remember skimming over an article on how to baeat him, but all I remember is that it said to use cat nip. which helped but didn't do justice at all..Btw, where do you get Dark Night dress Sphere??/ what mission?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-07-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

how to get dark knight dresssphere :

When you enter "Bevelle-Labyrinth", there will be a fall-away wall.
    There will be three lifts ahead.
    Use the left lift first.
    Climb until you reach a chest with a hi-potion in it.
    After that, continue south, fall down, and use the north lift.
    You'll see a switch which will activate two pillars.
    Go back and take the right lift to the upper level.
    Now take the left lift back down.
    Now use the north lift, which will grant you access to a new switch.
    Hit the switch, go back down, and take the left lift back up.
    Use the lift here to ride to the pillars, where the dress sphere lies.

that's all i knew..
    maybe you've pass this stage, so you must start new game
    don't give up ya

So.. I'm still having trouble beating this mother F@#%er. Has anyone actually beat this thing? It is the monster that morphs from the Fayth of Yunalesca and Lord Zaon, in Via Infinico.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

wew..
    what floor is it?
    maybe i haven't step at those floor
    btw, how level you have reach now?

"The people and the friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

Death Before Dishonor 80th Cloister Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I never made to the 80th...I didnt really get to into X-2 I didnt really like it...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User 80th Cloister Kindushin's Avatar
    I've done it - all you really need are mascot costumes mastered and just use their ultimate moves

And dark knight really does help! But you don't have that so Mascot. Or gambler. Or maxed out strength stat + Trigger happy

Re: 80th Cloister

You're talking about Chac right? Well all I can say is he is one right bitch to defeat!!! How we defeated it in the end was by equipping all three characters with the Catnip accessory then getting their HP into the yellow. Then we used the Gunner dressphere and used Trigger Happy Lv 3 till he died. However this still took a few attempts before success so you have to be patient!!!

I think I might finally get back to this since finals are done and I can completely go into gamer mode :3

I'll try the catnip trick. I was pretty sure it would come in handy, but I just wasn't sure what to do with it so this helps even though I think you're some kind of bot <3

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

again mark kinzett has never played this game he only helps me thats is it he take me through them he has never played x-2 12 13 he has only played 7 8 9 10 thats it. u should come to me about these game because i know more then him. gor instance in ffx i beat penance without using yojimbo ae were mark had to use him that show mark cant beat him.