Thread: Why does everybody hate Eiko?

Registered User Why does everybody hate Eiko? AshNStuff's Avatar

Why does everybody hate Eiko?

She's so funny! & she's just a little girl, of course she'll be a tad annoying. And how can a true FF fan hate someone who has a MOOGLE in their POCKET!? Come on guys, she's awesome Like I said before, she's the one who gets the romance going between Zidane/Dagger and Beatrix/Steiner

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Why does everybody hate Eiko? Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Why does everybody hate Eiko?

Because she's annoying little brat, simple as that. Also, Mombas > Moogles!

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    Because she's annoying little brat, simple as that. Also, Mombas > Moogles!
    she's not that bad, it's not like you can hear her talk. <3 Moogles
    They will stop degrading us

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Why does everybody hate Eiko? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff View Post
    she's not that bad, it's not like you can hear her talk. <3 Moogles
    I don't have to hear people talk to know they're ****ing annoying.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Professional Klutz. Why does everybody hate Eiko? Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Yes.

Eiko sucks ass.

She's essentially a 'crap, we don't have enough people' character just like Amarant. She has the worst sub-story in the world. Also, she has no grasp of what age she is. Sh egets Beatrix and Streiner together? I thought that was their years and years of serving together (whilst eyeing eachother up) under Queen Brahn coming to a close in epic combat? The only think Eiko added to the plot was a couple of summons that Garnet, the more relevant character, should have had.

Beatrix should have been in her place, she's cool.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Yes.

Eiko sucks ass.

She's essentially a 'crap, we don't have enough people' character just like Amarant. She has the worst sub-story in the world. Also, she has no grasp of what age she is. Sh egets Beatrix and Streiner together? I thought that was their years and years of serving together (whilst eyeing eachother up) under Queen Brahn coming to a close in epic combat? The only think Eiko added to the plot was a couple of summons that Garnet, the more relevant character, should have had.

Beatrix should have been in her place, she's cool.

Hyz.
    True, they always like each other. But if it weren't for Eiko they wouldn't have ever discussed it. It was the note that she accidentally put into the wrong hands, which made everything happen. & I like Beatrix a lot too, I just think Eiko is a saucy little beyotch

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Why does everybody hate Eiko? nickness89's Avatar

Oh god ... I can just picture one day in the future ... where Square decide to re-make IX ... and Eiko has a .... voice

She is irritating, for the same reason as I said in a thread before: she acts like a spoilt little biatch, and has no respect. (Don't say children don't have respect, most usually do have SOME )
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Quote Originally Posted by nickness89 View Post
    Oh god ... I can just picture one day in the future ... where Square decide to re-make IX ... and Eiko has a .... voice

She is irritating, for the same reason as I said in a thread before: she acts like a spoilt little biatch, and has no respect. (Don't say children don't have respect, most usually do have SOME )
    loll I thought that's what made her funny though. Kind of like on the grumpy old men movies or in home alone, or even problem child... where the kids are little bastards but that's what makes them entertaining

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Why does everybody hate Eiko? nickness89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff
    problem child...
    You're a saint. I have been thinking of the name of that movie for literally about two years!

It is Problem Child that has Junior the little creepy child that goes around causing trouble, like putting cockroaches in his father's date's dinner yeah?
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

You're a saint. I have been thinking of the name of that movie for literally about two years!

It is Problem Child that has Junior the little creepy child that goes around causing trouble, like putting cockroaches in his father's date's dinner yeah?
    Yep! I just watched it on netflix the other day. He's such an asshole that's why I don't want kids myself though, I would be so afraid for them to turn out like that... I've seen it happen with my own two eyes 0.0

I don't get the Eiko hate, either. She's not THAT annoying. I actually liked her. She brought some life into the game. Not that it didn't already have it, but she brought more.

I didn't really hate Eiko, I really hated her Moogle Mog....they made that Moogle Mog? to represent the Mog from FFVI? Hated her Moogle. Also her Moogles are lazy ****s.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff View Post
    She's so funny! & she's just a little girl, of course she'll be a tad annoying. And how can a true FF fan hate someone who has a MOOGLE in their POCKET!? Come on guys, she's awesome Like I said before, she's the one who gets the romance going between Zidane/Dagger and Beatrix/Steiner
    I defended her, apparently these people wouldn't be very tolerant around children, and that's kinda sad.

Anyway I hope they make a sequel to FF9 like FF9-2 and keep Eiko cause she wasn't that bad. And her moogle was the best part, it transformed into Maiden(think thats its name) and kicked major ass.

I happen to like Eiko and Garnet, and even Quina, but I'd keep my distance from Freya, she might bite.

Quote Originally Posted by FF9isthebest
    I defended her, apparently these people wouldn't be very tolerant around children, and that's kinda sad.
    Passive-Agressive much?

That's the most unjust statement I have ever heard. I have spent my life looking after my many younger brothers and sisters, not to mention working with children in a charitable sense, and also working in Nursery's and Schools as an auxillary.

I have lots of tolerance for children, have "tolerated" them all my life.

If you think you can say that about people just because they disagree with you, and hate Eiko, then you don't seem to get the bigger picture.

Just because we get annoyed at pixels on a screen, does NOT mean that we have an intolerance for real children.

And, like I said before, no child I have ever met acts like Eiko. If you meet lots of children that act like Eiko, then good luck
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Passive-Agressive much?

That's the most unjust statement I have ever heard. I have spent my life looking after my many younger brothers and sisters, not to mention working with children in a charitable sense, and also working in Nursery's and Schools as an auxillary.

I have lots of tolerance for children, have "tolerated" them all my life.

If you think you can say that about people just because they disagree with you, and hate Eiko, then you don't seem to get the bigger picture.

Just because we get annoyed at pixels on a screen, does NOT mean that we have an intolerance for real children.

And, like I said before, no child I have ever met acts like Eiko. If you meet lots of children that act like Eiko, then good luck
    Uhh kids act worse than Eiko, a lot worse, I'm glad you put up with your brothers and sisters, and what I said wasn't suppose to be this big victimizing statement, not to mention you already said you liked Vivii, who is basically a kid, seems you just want kids to shut up and be quiet like Vivi... Eiko wasn't that bad sure she insulted people and called them nerds, and poked fun at Vivi, but she's only a little girl you don't have to like her tho she's not my absolute favorite but I thought she was above Freya and Aramarant which really I don't like to make people mad with my opinions but Freya seemed kinda overrated to me...

I liked Freya. Typical Alpha Female.

I don't want kids to shut up, the reason I work with them is to let them be heard and support them. Kids are worse in a "drink and drugs spree" way. But the actual personalities and mannerisms of kids nowadays, are not anywhere near as immature, attention-seeking or childish as Eiko. I'll leave it at that, because my opinion can't be changed, and the majority i'm sure would agree that kids of today are a lot more grown up than they ever were in my day.
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

I liked Freya. Typical Alpha Female.

I don't want kids to shut up, the reason I work with them is to let them be heard and support them. Kids are worse in a "drink and drugs spree" way. But the actual personalities and mannerisms of kids nowadays, are not anywhere near as immature, attention-seeking or childish as Eiko. I'll leave it at that, because my opinion can't be changed, and the majority i'm sure would agree that kids of today are a lot more grown up than they ever were in my day.
    You apparently don't play online games....

MERGED POSTS

Please explain to me what Eiko did that was cruel and unusual that deserves hate and scorn?
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 07-15-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Lady Succubus Why does everybody hate Eiko? Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As far as online games goes.. that's not children, that's teens. Teens are always rebellious and have pent up frustration for some reason or another. But that's another topic for another thread. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    As far as online games goes.. that's not children, that's teens. Teens are always rebellious and have pent up frustration for some reason or another. But that's another topic for another thread. >_>
    Yea I usually don't talk online unless its co-op.

And I dunno not saying your wrong but I have heard some tiny kids talking mad crap, like swear words, one kid couldn't of been more than 13 was spouting racist crap.

And I dunno not saying your wrong but I have heard some tiny kids talking mad crap, like swear words, one kid couldn't of been more than 13 was spouting racist crap.
    Well there you go. You just proved my point and contradicted yourself. To be able to recognise racism and learn it from others requires some intelligence and understanding. As do swear words, otherwise they wouldn't discern them from normal words. Intelligence and understanding leads to having a more mature and adult nature.

And I didn't say that Eiko did anything cruel. I just said I don't like her, and have given my reasons before, so I'm not going to double-post, or troll, or whatever.
    Last edited by nickness89; 07-15-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Coding error
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Well there you go. You just proved my point and contradicted yourself. To be able to recognise racism and learn it from others requires some intelligence and understanding. As do swear words, otherwise they wouldn't discern them from normal words. Intelligence and understanding leads to having a more mature and adult nature.

And I didn't say that Eiko did anything cruel. I just said I don't like her, and have given my reasons before, so I'm not going to double-post, or troll, or whatever.
    Your not trolling for your opinion man.

Quote Originally Posted by FF9isthebest View Post
    Hey, let's not get carried away. Generalizing people who don't like Eiko, isn't a way to strengthen your stance.

Personally I didn't think Eiko was as nearly interesting as Relm in VI.

Now let's get back on topic, please.

Do you know what? I'm not going to argue with you anymore, i've read most of your posts and you are notorious for becoming totally unjust towards people that don't agree with you. I ain't trolling, and I also ain't carrying on this conversation either, because if I do then i'm going to end up with a warning, and I'm trying my best to steer clear of those. Kthanksbye
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

MY FF TWIN - Firefly

CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Quote Originally Posted by FF9isthebest View Post
    You apparently don't play online games....

MERGED POSTS

Please explain to me what Eiko did that was cruel and unusual that deserves hate and scorn?
    LOL! That is true! OMFG xbox live is swarming with annoying little bastards

but yeah, I digress.. I just agree with whoeverthehell said it that Eiko brings more life into the game

Do you know what? I'm not going to argue with you anymore, i've read most of your posts and you are notorious for becoming totally unjust towards people that don't agree with you. I ain't trolling, and I also ain't carrying on this conversation either, because if I do then i'm going to end up with a warning, and I'm trying my best to steer clear of those. Kthanksbye
    What did I do I said you weren't trolling, course who's to say who is trolling or not, I'm sorry your mad at me I don't exactly get what I'm doing wrong. If you don't like a character and you express your opinion explain to me how that is trolling?

I like Eiko. She's awesome, and is IMO like a mix of Palom and Porom from FFIV. She has the bratty and annoying attitude Palom had, but at the same time, she has shown to be very mature, like Porom.

She's definitely not my favourite character, though.