Thread: Triple Triad

Antwan

Triple Triad

Hi everyone.

I'm a Moderator from TTAdvance.ca. It is a Online Triple Triad real time game, playing with 1000's of players all around the world. It is completly FREE to play with NO downloads like some of the other Triple Triad games on the internet today. We hae been established since 2003 now and have been going strong ever since. We also have 18 playable decks including the great original ff8 deck.

I'm sorry if advertising is against this forums rules but i really hope that some of you come along and enjoy the fantastic online experience of Triple Triad online with TTAdvance.ca.

I'd thought i'd post because you will love TTAdvance.ca if you like FF8 TT as much as i do.

Many thanks
    Antwan

Re: Triple Triad

Advertising or not, I'm checking this shizzle out. I LOVE triple triad! I used to pwn at it!
    Yes. More jigawatts.

Blog Entries

I checked it out, thats a cool website.

You can get into some trouble with advertising on TFF, so I suggest putting the link in your sig to avoid any trouble.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I can't believe I haven't found out about this till just now!!! I will be definitely having a look at thi site in the near future I was pretty good at Triple Triad time to see if I am still any good!!!