• With Scar

61 80.26%
  • Without Scar

6 7.89%
  • Don't Mind

9 11.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Squall's Scar...

Squall with his scar, he would be another Cloud to me if he didn't have the scar.
    I agree, only with a smaller sword.
    I say with scar too. He looks good even without scar, but I didn't see much pictures of him without a scar so I'm kind of used to him having it.

Now, there is another question: what about Seifer's scar?.....

Morbid Angel Squall's Scar... Ulteka Mako's Avatar
    Living in St. Augustine Florida/From Jacksonville Florida.
    I think Squall looks better with the scar. It gives him that badass look. He needs that look since he crys about everything throughout the game. But that scar is what makes Squall. If you took it away from him...well...he would just be cry baby.lol
    Life or death. Nethire are consider to someone like me. For I am both. Nor death can happen to me, or can life. There is no other like me. For I am one with myself. Nobody else is. That is the way of the immortal. That is the way of Ulteka Mako.

★Twilight Vanquisher★ Squall's Scar... MakotoKin's Avatar
    I personally like Squall with the scar. It's in a really cool spot considering it goes over his nose and comes real close to his eye and all. Not to mention Seifer has one to boot too.

Boredness rules us all Squall's Scar... Midnight Panda's Avatar
    squall is best with his scar... i cant imagine him without it. i would be all like who is that freak? omg thats squall!
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

I command you... Squall's Scar... Rally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Silver is right; he would look odd without the scar, as we, as players, are so used to it.

Besides, scars can be useful. It burns with an agonising pain when Seifer is close... Whoops, wrong fandom!

LOL, I get it! xD

I like him with or without the scar, just as long as he doesn't smile... lol

Death Before Dishonor Squall's Scar... Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the scar made squall who he was and was necessary to show why he hated Seifer...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Squall's Scar... WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    I think Squall would look more hardcore if the scar was on his right cheek, like Yamcha's scar in DBZ

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Che
    It doesn't matter how he looks either way, because in the end he's still a bitch. However, I do kind of like him with the scar because it shows you just how terrible he is of a fighter to let someone scar him in combat training.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    And you also have to think about the story around the scar. I wouldn't like to have a scar from a fight. If Squall thinks about honor a lot that would be a huge problem, because everyone can see in your face that you've lost a fight. (Okay, he didn't really lose, but it looked as if he lost .-.")
    so by your annalogy, everyone with a scar means they lost the fight?
    your speaking as if squall didnt come right back and give seifer a scar just like his...
    and how else would you want to get a scar other than a fight. they sure do make better stories thats for sure. after all... chicks dig scars most of all from a fight.

Currently Playing
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy
    Fallout 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanElephants View Post
    chicks dig scars most of all from a fight.
    Although I don't know why, because it just makes you look like a pansy.

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Although I don't know why, because it just makes you look like a pansy.
    i suppose women like that it shows that they took a hit (the whole tough guy thing).

although the scar i have is a bit like that lol. i have a scar above my right eye from a pillow fight with my brother, he hit me and i fell face first into a chair.

Currently Playing
    Fallout 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4

I command you... Squall's Scar... Rally's Avatar
    I don't think a scar is proof that you lost a fight. Seifer has one and he won that one at the beginning, didn't he?

Plus, it shows that Squall grows up and gets stronger throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rally View Post
    I don't think a scar is proof that you lost a fight. Seifer has one and he won that one at the beginning, didn't he?

Plus, it shows that Squall grows up and gets stronger throughout the game.
    i dont think either of them lost the fight, i havent played this game yet (i just bought it online and am about to get it), but i believe that the fight in the beggining was a sparring session? i may be wrong please correct me if i am.

Currently Playing
    Fallout 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4

so by your annalogy, everyone with a scar means they lost the fight?
    That's not what I meant. It just seemed to me that Squall lost the fight. I recognized that he'd given a scar to Seifer, but it isn't as big as his. Seifer wasn't badly injured, but Squall was. At least that's what I saw.

But I've no problem admitting that I don't like Squall and that perhaps I'm too much into it. xD" I mean, I want him to lose, so that's the only way for me to interpret the fight at the beginning. ^^"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Bringer Of Light! Squall's Scar... Messiah's Avatar
    I'm sorry but Squall wouldn't be Squall without the scar...well....he would be Squall, just nowhere near as cool!
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

ShootingStar
    i dont think either of them lost the fight, i havent played this game yet (i just bought it online and am about to get it), but i believe that the fight in the beggining was a sparring session? i may be wrong please correct me if i am.
    It was basically a sparring session that turned into an all-out war lol. The two characters are rivals, so obviously a battle like that is gonna get heated.

Death comes on silent wings Squall's Scar... bobbo087's Avatar
    I prefer him with the scar just because I have learned to get used to seeing him with it. so Squall without a scar just isn't the same.

Registered User Squall's Scar... Locke4God's Avatar
    I really liked how he and Seifer had matching scars, only they were mirror images of one another. Made for an interesting testment to their relationship.

Leon_Kierrn
    i think that is what gave the game purpose in the beginning, for the true rivalry of Squall and Siefer, without it the rivalry would have been less.......rival

Tortured Soul

Re: Squall's Scar...

I love his scar. He doesn't look right without it. His scar just kinda adds to his personallity.

Registered User Squall's Scar...

I think the scar makes Squall look like a badass. Without it...I dunno...probably just another "I'm in a band" type of looks.

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Squall's Scar... Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Idk I don't think it really matters either way with or with out he still would have gone to Galbadia, he still would have made SeeD, he still would have gone to Timber to work for Rhinoa, etc, etc....Nothing would have changed except he would have been more of a pretty boy w/o it.

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

The Lone Dagger Squall's Scar... Xithor's Avatar

Without or without the scar he would still be Squall of course but I think the scar gives him another facet to his personality, the scar reminds him of what transgressed so in a sense it's kinda like his trophy of the battle he had with Seifer that began his quest to become a seeD. So I like him with the scar.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User Squall's Scar... + Revenant +'s Avatar
    Six feet under...and dragging you down with me

Squall's scar is one of the coolest things about him. I thought he looked a lot more interesting with it than without it. And in terms of his SeeD career, it was a badge of honor; a sign of his becoming a full-fledged mercenary.

Well looks like the plastic surgeons will STILL not get any money out of Squall <3. Bless him!

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

I guess it's there for the symbolism between Squall and Seifer but there's enough similarities and differences to show that anyway.
    I say with and mainly because it's a recognisable and distinguishable feature.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Squall's Scar... Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

He looks cooler with the scar, eh, don't know why but, eh...

Angelicos Squall's Scar... Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance

I prefer this one:
    Screenshot from the ending of the game:

But in all seriousness?
    Scar. Squall needs the scar.
    Without it he's just... not Squall, ya know?

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

the scar makes him look emo...as if the furred collar, tight pants, hair, blank look in his eyes, and leather doesnt do that already

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Squall's Scar... Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

How about seifers scar?
    Nobodie seems to remember his lol

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast