Thread: Heu everyone! you should take a look at this!

fffan22

Heu everyone! you should take a look at this!

YouTube - Final Fantasy 8 Live Action film. Prologue (part 4 of 4)

Its a live action film for the final fantasy 8 series. it looks like they only finished with the beggining, but its pretty cool so far!

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Heu everyone! you should take a look at this! Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Re: Heu everyone! you should take a look at this!

Uhhhh.......wtf?! I actually watched the other 3 parts just to know what was going on and still....I don't get it. I mean is it supposed to be a sequel or a prequel, or just have nothing to do with anything except Squall is in it?

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

Tortured Soul

Wow........ I watched all of the parts and theres one thing I don't understand. What happened to Squall's GunBlade?!?!?!

ExSol

lame

The Lone Dagger Heu everyone! you should take a look at this! Xithor's Avatar

That was pretty bad. Not only does Squall not have a gunblade but who is this guy he's fighting? Is the girl supposed to be Rinoa? That was awful

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Heu everyone! you should take a look at this! ZantetsukeN's Avatar

One thing to say
    What the **** was that?

I can appreciate when people are doing parodies of certain things, and I've seen some pretty funny ones, but was this even meant to be one or was it serious? And since when does Squall place people under arrest?! That was just bad all over.

8runo

what was that

FFVIII ROCKS ND SO DOES FFVII Heu everyone! you should take a look at this! squall_cloud_hpf's Avatar

i think it was funny how bad it was, and why has squall got a katana. it dnt work
    im sure to blog about this on my site gamesinfoworld. FF ROCKS!!!!!!!

I liked the video and I wish that I had the movie and I would watch it everyday and every night until it starts to get boring. But personally I think that they could have better graphics. After that I would just keep watching it until I grow old.