• Both

8 15.69%
  • Niether

1 1.96%
  • Don't Mind

1 1.96%

Thread: Garnet the Hairdresser

Garnet the Hairdresser

It never fails to amaze me how neatly Garnet/Dagger slices off her locks. With a single slip of the blade she has an ace haircut ~^.
    As nice as the cut was I still preferred her with the longer hair look if you know what I mean. As it’s also dark brown it looks quite dramatic… It was more elegant and floaty… not that I hated the shorter look – there is many a time where I have wanted to have the cut myself… but right now I’m in a long hair kind of place ;P.
    I’m not sure if this has been made before – but I did search so don’t worry! I’m not slacking completely yet ;3.

So the real question we’re dealing with here is… which hairstyle of Garnets do you prefer? And why.
    Oh, and don’t forget to vote on the poll! Free cookies if you do

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Garnet the Hairdresser Xanatos's Avatar
    I always liked her short hair, it suits her much better. Why? Well first she looks more beautiful with the short hair and she also looks more mature and serious. Oh and I voted so I want that cookie you promised.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Garnet the Hairdresser winterborn86's Avatar
    I voted for the short hair aswell, it made her look older.
    It's odd how hair styles can effect your apperance.

Now.. gimmie the damn cookies

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Registered User Garnet the Hairdresser
    I voted for longer hair because long hair has an elegant look to it. The short hair does look very sophisticated, but the long hair just had that "princess" feel to it.

Oh, and thanks for the cookie!

Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

*eating cookies while typing*

I liked her better with long hair. I admit that I like long hair more most of the time. x3" And I was a bit shocked when she cut her hair, although I understood that she wanted drastic changes.
    She looked good with short hair, too. But first it was a bit strange to get used to it. And at the end... well, it didn't really matter, but she was so cute with long hair T..T

Freezing Ring! Garnet the Hairdresser Darkdragoon's Avatar
    She look's nicer in short than long hair... Well i dont know why but... She does ^^

No give em' cookie's up

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Ellipsis Garnet the Hairdresser Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Well, short hair is easy to clean, but kupo, I like both.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Her short hair is cute and I understand the whole 'change-of-attitude' thing, but I liked her with long hair better. Mainly because she looked more beautiful; serene. Befitting of a princess!

Registered User Garnet the Hairdresser
    i liked her with short hair better, very cute.

Re: Garnet the Hairdresser

I prefer her with short hair. She looks really cute with it, and it also changes her character portrait.

To me, through cutting her hair, Dagger has moved on from the bad things that happened and became more confident in herself to protect her friends. Which is pretty awesome to me.

Registered User Garnet the Hairdresser Zidane77's Avatar

I liked the longer hair a little bit more, but the outcome was not bad

The Lone Dagger Garnet the Hairdresser Xithor's Avatar

I like short hair myself so I think that she looked a lot better with her short hair.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Never getting back together... Garnet the Hairdresser JillXWesker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll have to go with... Short. She looked alot cuter with her haircut short ^^

"We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like... Ever."

My Signature looked a lot prettier in photoshop... :/

Blog Entries

That's the magic of video games for you, not only can she cut cleanly through all of it in one pass with a dagger, she can do it perfectly straight without even looking. I like to think it's a hyperbolic interpretation of what actually happened. She probably made a mess and the royal hairdresser finished it up off screen. =P

I like longer hair in general so I do think she looked better with it that way. The cutting of one's long hair at a dramatic plot moment is a device I've seen in multiple games now and it's starting to annoy me. Yes it's a visual cue that the character is different, but I feel that there are many better ways to accomplish the same effect without relying on a trope.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Crash Boom Bang Garnet the Hairdresser Lily's Avatar

I like both, though I probably lean more toward her shorter hair. The menu picture for her shorter hair is prettier as well

The Mad God Garnet the Hairdresser Heartless Angel's Avatar

I voted long. I've always liked long hair on girls... don't judge me <.<
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Garnet the Hairdresser ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

My vote on Garnet's hair looks better shorter than longer in my opinion.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

I always liked her long hair. Thought I must say I wish it was that easy for me to cut my hair and look that good.

Final Fantasy Roleplay Forum!!
    http://eternalfinalfantasy.proboards.com/

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Garnet the Hairdresser Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Well, I always liked her long hair. Especially since back when I played this game for the PS I never made it past Kuja's Palace, so I never saw the haircut until mid-2010, when I finally downloaded the game for PSP. ^^

So yeah, I also like long hair on girls, although short hair's not bad at all.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

short hair is way better.. first i thought she would kill herself :S but luckily it ended up being alot better!
    the short hair made her look calm, more innocent than the longer hair and also mature and considerate, she kind of got the look of a young boy <3. like a person who puts her needs behind in favour of the crowd's objectives and does not insist on being the "girly girl" all the time .
    also her menu picture changed to the better, it was the exact copy of zidane's so they kinda looked like brother and sis xD
    oh and she lost the resemblance to tifa and rinoa...

Black Wizard Lvl 16 Magic Garnet the Hairdresser Master Garland's Avatar

The beautiful Garnet looks great either way in my opinion. Long hir gives her a elegant princessy look. I like her short hair better in that she has it when she makes the transition to being a stronger person in all aspects. That is not the only reason though; I also like it more because you can see her scrumptious, curvy, big, soft butt better with her short hair. I am a sucker for curvy well endowed women.

Her long hair is awsesome I cannot understand why she cuts it (her short hair style is ok) especially as it must have taken years to grow it. Also when you watch the ending of this game her long hair is back, hair extensions surely no ones hair grows back that fast...right?

TFF's Resident Messenger Garnet the Hairdresser Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Garnet the Hairdresser

I prefer her with long hair, though I didn't like how it was tied at the back. I can understand why it was. Who would want to get those nasty tangles and have your hair in your face when you are fighting against someone that is trying to destoy the world? The short hair was nice, it made it seem like an entirely new person, but I always liked her with longer hair.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Smashtheincredible Garnet the Hairdresser matt's Avatar

Short hair mainly cos I like the bob look on women

Cookie please
    Games beaten:- Crisis core, FF7 FF9 FF10. I need more time to game

Jayde2010

[QUOTE=Master Garland;1297493]The beautiful Garnet looks great either way in my opinion. Long hair gives her a elegant princessy look. I like her short hair better in that she has it when she makes the transition to being a stronger person in all aspects. QUOTE]

you read my mind.

___________ Garnet the Hairdresser Kyreaan's Avatar

I liked it better with a bobbed style since she was going with the sign of Dagger. She cut it with a dagger. I also like bobbed styles like the one Mena Suvari got.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

sean120

Short, mostly because I like short hair on girls.

But then again Long hair suits her, she is a royalty after all.

Final Fantasy Noob! Garnet the Hairdresser ZenMonkey59's Avatar

I prefer the short hair myself...makes her look more mature.
    Final Fantasies I've Beaten: FFI, FFXIII

Currently Playing: FFIX

Yea I preferred the longer hair to, I guess I'm a traditionalist. Still I like her either way.