Thread: Relationship?

Relationship?

I have been wondering for a while now what is the actual relationship between squalls ring being named griever and ultimecias GF being called griever? Also if you change the name of squalls ring does ultimecias GF name change too?

The Mad God Relationship? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Yes, the GF's name is whatever you tell Rinoa the Lion's name is. Which is actually fairly amusing, there's something immediately funny about the scourge of the entire space-time continuum telling you that she's about to summon the ultimate GF, then sending out something named Wiggles. And then of course, "Wiggles! Make them bleed!", priceless.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I know right. there the same except one is a pendant representing to lion who squall adores the most.

- - - Updated - - -

I know right. there the same except one is a pendant representing to lion who squall adores the most.
    Tydis

I thank THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON because it wasn't for this game I would have never started playing FINAL FANTASY and discovered FINAL FANTASY X which is my favorite game I would be more than happy to put this pic as my signature.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Relationship? noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I renamed Quina from 9 to Dumbass (it had to be "Dumass" though - too many letters).. It was pretty entertaining.

Memento Rhapso Relationship? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Griever, to Squall, was the symbol of his strength, pride, power, etc. So when Ulty decided she wanted to make something that Squall would truly be afraid of, she took what he revered as the strongest being from his thoughts (Griever) and then gave it physical being in the form of the Guardian Force, Griever.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.