Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1520

Thread: Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Angel of Darkness's Avatar
    A. What item teaches Garnet Odin?

A. Dark Matter

What is the answer to this Ragtime Mouse Question?

Q. The 15th Lindblum War started in 1600?

True or False?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-25-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
    A: False

Q: Which enemies can teach Quina the blue magic spell Pumpkin Head if she/he eats them?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Ladybug, Basilisk, Skeleton, Hedgehog Pie, Bandersnatch, Yeti, and Python are all the ones teaching Pumpkin Head.

FQ.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Xanatos's Avatar
    Q: Which items are required to synth Save the Queen?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

A: Javelin, Silver Gloves.

FQ.

The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':
    In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be extinct. The other one is a film.
    Spoiler:
    Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Q. What two items can you have in your inventory that alter the game's ending, and where can you find or get them?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

A: One is Save the Queen, which you can get by having Hades synth a javelin and silver gloves. The other is the Hammer, which can be obtained by giving Queen Stella all twelve of the Stellazzio coins.

FQ.

In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be extinct. The other one is a film.
    Spoiler:
    Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Angel of Darkness's Avatar
    Q. Where do you get to battle Hades at?

A: At Memoria. When you enter the room where Quina thinks has water and tries to swim in, search the hidden area amongst the coral on the right side of the screen. A ominous voice will warn you off. Keep the conversation going by continuously pressing "x" button and you'll end up fighting him.

FQ.

Spoiler:

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Xanatos's Avatar
    Q: How many times are you fighting against Kuja through the entire game?

Do you mean how many times you are in battle with him? You only fight him like twice (I think). One is in Pandemonium and the other time is when he is in Trance mode when you get to the end of the Crystal World before you fight Necron.

If that isn't the whole answer then please correct

Q: What's the easiest way to defeat SoulCage?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A. The boss is undead so all you need to do is cast Life on it.

Q. What attacks does Meltigemini Have?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A: Wings (which is a physical attack), Bio (a status attack which can poison someone), Viral Smoke (which causes the status effect "Virus" to be cast on your entire party), Venom Powder (causes the status "Venom")

Q: When the Iifa Tree roots uplift, what locations become inaccessable to you?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

all towns, isn't it?

No, that's not the right answer, so my question still stands and I'll elaborate a little more:

Q: When the Iifa Tree roots uplift in the fourth disk of the game, what locations become inaccessable to you?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A: Fossil Roo, the old dude next to Dali, the place to get to the mountain place on the north continent (forgot the name), all the entrances to the Rally Ho people, the place Kuja sends you to, Ice Cavern, Evil Forrest, Pinnacle Rocks.

That's all I can remember.

Q:What does the Tent do to Gizamaluke?
    Last edited by loaf; 11-27-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

A. Inflicts Silence and Blind

Q. Zidaine is the Hero of who?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Since it's been a a while, I'll answer it,

Zidaine is the hero of Kal , the Burmician who was trapped with his pregnant wife/girlfriend Wei, they thank him by calling him their hero later in Lindblum.

Q. Name the locations of Chocobo's Air Garden:

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A: One is located in the upper central part of the Mist continent, a bit off to the right of it actually.

One is located in the middle of the Ocean.

One is located on the Salvage archipelago of the Forgotten Continent, near the bottom of the World map.

One is located on the Forgotten Continent, in the upper right portion of it.

Last one is on the Outer Continent, on the lower right portion.

Here's an image that helps explain it:

EDIT::: I forgot to ask a question....

What do you have to do in order for physical attacks to give damage to Ozma?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Pedobear approves Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    you have to give all the gems to all frendly monsters

Q: locate all the frendly monsters
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

A.) Brown Mu
    Plains between the Ice Cavern and Dali

White Ghost
    Plains around Treno

Color Ladybug
    Forest around Black Mage Village

Green Yeti
    Bigger forest outside Madain Sari

Green Nymph
    Forest near Iifa Tree

Purple Jabberwock
    Forest directly east of Oeilvert

Green Feather Circle
    Lost Continent

Rainbow Garuda
    East Forest, plateau above Gizamaluke's Grotto

Friendly Yan
    Forest on Vile Island

Q.) What items do each of the friendly monsters want?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A) Brown Mu - Ore
    White Ghost - Ore
    Color Ladybug - 2 Ore
    Green Yeti - 2 Ore
    Green Nymph - 3 Ore
    Purple Jabberwock - Emerald
    Green Feather Circle - Moonstone
    Raindbow Garudo - Lapiz Luzuli
    Friendly Yan - Diamond

Q) What is the amount of AP you receive from each Friendly Monster
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

A.) Brown Mu 10 Ap
    White ghost 10 Ap
    Ladybug 20 Ap
    Green Yeti 20 Ap
    Green Nymph 30 Ap
    Purple Jabberwock 40 Ap
    Green Feather Circle 30 Ap
    Rainbow Garuda 40 Ap
    Friendly Yan 50 Ap

Q.) What is the name of the Pluto Knight that wants to leave the force?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-26-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A: It was Laudo right? He wanted to write fantasy novels or something.

Q: Where do you first see Quina Quen appear in the game, and what is s/he doing?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

correct

A.) I'm pretty sure in Alexandria Kitchen, he/she is cooking and ordering around he midget Chefs

Q.) What is South Gate's special delicacy ?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A: Isn't it that great delicious South Gate Bundt Cake?

Q: What is Lindblum's special delicacy.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

A.) Gysahl Pickles !

Q.) If Zorn said : "we are in trouble!" what would Thorn reply with?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A: "Trouble, we are in!" or perhaps "In trouble, we are!"

Q: What are the phrases that Moguo will say if the player calls him but then decides not to save on the world map? (hint: there are four phrases)
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A: Actually there are five phrases.

- Don’t call me if you don’t need me, kupo!
    - Really? You’ll be sorry, kupo!
    - You’re starting to tick me off, kupo!
    - I’m sharpening my knife, kupo.
    - STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT! KU-PHEH!

Q: Who's older, Eiko or her friend Mog and how many years do they both have?

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast