Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1520

Thread: Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

I'm DYING to see you! Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    What lance is the statue in Burmecia holding?

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

A.) Mythril Spear, I think

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Fate's Avatar
    What does the Mythril Spear teach?

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Xanatos's Avatar
    A: Reis's Wind

Q: Which items are needed for Butterfly Sword?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

A.) Dagger, Mage Masher

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS) Xanatos's Avatar
    Q: Where can you encounter a friendly monster named Yan and what's the reward for helping him?

Registered User Final Fantasy IX Trivia (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
    A: You find it on Vile Island (in the forest part) and you get 50 AP.

Q: Name all of the Knights of Pluto.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

A.)Blutzen, Pluto Knight II
    Kohel, Pluto Knight III
    Laudo, Pluto Knight IV
    Dojebon, Pluto Knight V
    Brereicht, Pluto Knight VI
    Weimar, Pluto Knight VII
    Haagen, Pluto Knight VIII
    Mullenkedheim, Pluto Knight IX

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: Which character in the game said this quote:

"Life is connected, one to another... If you trace the root of all life, there exists one source. The same can be said for memory. All life constitutes an intelligence that holds memory beyond experience."
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A: Easy, it's Garland, actually his voice in Memoria.

Q: What can you steal from Garland?

A: You can steal Battle Boots, Dark gear and Ninja Gear

Q: What is the name of the chocobo that hatches from the egg in Black Mage Village?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A. Bobby Corwen

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: In order to gain entry into Conde Petie, what phrase must be said?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A. Rally Ho! XD

FQ.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-24-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: Name some popular delicacies that are mentioned when you are in Conde Petie (god I love that place).
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

A.) Boiled owl, seasoned oglop, fried rootbeans, and pumpkin bombs (Yum)

FQ

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: To receive Gemini Stellazzio how many times do you need to throw 10 gils in the fountain in Treno?

A. I think it has to equal 130 gil so 13 times.

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: List of all Beatrix's Seiken ability's and the quantity of MP each one consumes?

A.
    • Thunder Sword/Slash: (24 MP)
      Stock Break: (26 MP)
      Climhazzard: (32 MP)
      Shock: (46 MP)

Cure 2: (10 MP)
      Life: (8 MP)
      Life 2: (24 MP)
      Esuna: (20 MP)
      Silence: (8 MP)
      Reflect: (6 MP)
      Blind: (6 MP)
      Holy 36MP

FQ

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A: How can you obtain a Mog Card?

A. Win from Rare Phantom at Memoria/Time Warp

FQ

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: Name the locations of the Four Shrines and bosses that defend those shrines.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 11-25-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Earth shrine guarded by Lich, It's on a shaking piece of land on the Outer Continent.

Fire Shrine- It's in a volcano on the Lost Continent and is guarded by Maliris.

Water Shrine- in a whirlpool near the Forgotten Continent, and is guarded by Kraken.

Wind Shrine- in a windy tunnel on the Forgotten Continent, and is guarded by Tiamat.

FQ

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: Cid Fabool IX gets transformed into an Oglop, a Frog, and back into a Human. What feature stays the same in all three forms?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-25-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Q: What 3 items can be gained from Beatrix by using the steal command(when you fight her in Burmecia)?

The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':
    In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be extinct. The other one is a film.
    Spoiler:
    Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

A.

Chain Plate, Phx. Down, Mythril Sword

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Blog Entries
    Which characters visit which shrines to kill off the elemental fiends?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

A.
    • Eiko and Dagger at Water Shrine.

Amarant and Freya at Fire Shrine

Steiner and Vivi ay Wind Shrine

Zidaine and Quina for Earth Shrine

FQ.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast