Thread: Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger

Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger Setzertrancer's Avatar

Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger

Here's another Final Fantasy IX music video I have made. This time it's to, well a very popular song. Let's just say that this video is Harder, Better, Faster and Stronger then my last one. Still don't know what song it is. (sigh) Well then just click the link and find out.

YouTube - Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger
    Quotes from South Park. Jimbo: "If we don't kill animals, they'll die!" from The Mexican Staring Frog of Sri Lanka. Mephisto: "The Father of Eric Cartman is, Mrs. Cartman" from Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut. Scientist Guy: "Global Warming will happen two days before, the day after tomorrow" from Two Days before the day after tomorrow. Kyle: “Kenny just died 8 hours ago from that monster, how could he have died back then too” Cartman: “Oh yeah I guess that doesn’t make sense” from City on the edge of Forever. Cartman: "Attention shoppers! Outside today, we have a cripple fight. Cripple fight, outside!" from Cripple Fight. Goth Kid: "To be a non-conformist, you have to dress in black, and listen to the same music we do" from Raisins. Priest: "Maybe if more of us attended church on sundays the lord wouldn't have felt it necessary to punish us by takething this little boy" Mr. Garrison: "Oh here comes the guilt trip again" from Spontaneous Combustion. Doctor: "That kid's got as much hope as Steve Irwin in a tank full of stingrays" from Stanley's cup.

Loyal Member of..... The Old School cult of Kefka, bitches, Nintendo Worshippers, The Aussies of TFF

Setzer's Review Library: Tyrian,
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Minish Cap, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Registered User Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger winterborn86's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger

I like how the rain goes up and down was very clever how you made the main pic move to the beat of the music, I checked out your other video for FFXI, loved it the song is very beautiful, looking forward to seeing more

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Che

Good rhythm, matches up very well with the song. Would have enjoyed more variety in the little square popup vids and the background as well, but it's pretty good.

Registered User Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger xXx Rikku xXx's Avatar

It's a shame nobody commented on it, i did though xD

The Lone Dagger Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger Xithor's Avatar

I did like the concept that you had and I know that you probably tired over the editing because I know the feeling but I just didn't like seeing the same background throughout the entire video. Don't get me wrong the background clips were very well timed with the music and you did a great job with it. Interesting idea for the song just would want more variety.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Dan the man Final Fantasy IX does it Harder Better Faster and Stronger
    I am originally from Iowa but i have travelled all over the world and currently am teaching english in beijing china for a couple years.

yes it does match up well.....the song is by Daft punk...i enjoy many of their songs