Thread: Best way to get gil and AP and level. Disc 3 (at the same time; maybe possibly gameplay spoiler)

Tsugaru

Best way to get gil and AP and level. Disc 3 (at the same time; maybe possibly gameplay spoiler)

Spoiler:

So basically I stumbled across this after going through the final fantasy piggyback guide and noticing grand dragon's level is a multiple of 5 so there is 3 simple steps to this... it can get you from level 25ish to level 60 in about 4 hours. So here it is step by step:

1. Get Quina in your party
      Ride the Blue Narciss to any continent shore (apart from mist)
      fight a zombie whale.
      get its HP below 25%
      Eat it and learn LV5 Death
      Go to mist continent and go fight a grand dragon (if you have anything > red chobo just run up to the mountains where u come out the cave from gizmalukes grotto).
      make Quina cast LV5 death.
      Grand Dragon dies. With Ability up and Level up thats a good 10k exp for each party member and 6 AP and with millionaire a good 5k gold. If you have it installed on your ps3 loading times make this the best way to make tons of gold before disc 4.

I'm sure this has been figured loads of times before but just thought Id mention it as I noticed the loop hole when I was playing the game.

Feel free to disagree, constructively criticize or make better suggestions!

Have a fun day

Registered User Best way to get gil and AP and level. Disc 3 (at the same time; maybe possibly gameplay spoiler) Diamond Dust's Avatar

Re: Best way to get gil and AP and level. Disc 3 (at the same time; maybe possibly gameplay spoiler)

This is the second tip I have seen in two days from a user with a single post count. Something just isn't quite right me thinks!

Tsugaru

Re: Best way to get gil and AP and level. Disc 3 (at the same time; maybe possibly gameplay spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dust View Post
    This is the second tip I have seen in two days from a user with a single post count. Something just isn't quite right me thinks!
    I used to troll... i mean errr... surf these forums a while back! cant remember what my account was called though so created a new one

im old skool brah.