Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is your favorite character from 7

Everyone needs a savior Who is your favorite character from 7 the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Who is your favorite character from 7

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I wonder if I'm gonna be the only who says this, but my favorite was Sephiroth. He really does have an interesting story behind him.
    But next to him, I'd have to say Vincent. He's just a really cool guy... And to learn about what he's been though, makes him even more interesting.

Spoiler:
    And I'm never gonna say Cloud, 'cause I dun liek him. *Getting ready to be attacked by Cloud fans*

sephiroth is a total asshole he tries to steal clouds girl and not only that he leads him around on a wild goose chase and then crushes his entire world when cloud goes back to his hometown totally a **** move

Final Fantasy I-XIII = LOVE! Who is your favorite character from 7 NeonLotus76's Avatar

My favorite Final Fantasy VII character is Cloud. My main team is Cloud, Tifa, and Red XIII. I also have to add Sephiroth to the list as well.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

My Final Fantasy Timeline ~

Final Fantasy (NES)
    Final Fantasy III (Super Nintendo) (My Favorite)
    Final Fantasy VII (PS1) (My Favorite)
    Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)
    Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
    Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
    Final Fantasy X (PS2)
    Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
    Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

Darkness Incarnate Who is your favorite character from 7 Zeromus's Avatar

My fav was always Vincent because his Limit breaks are cool as hell...I mean the dude transforms into some awesome shit and does great dmg. Always put Hypers on my chars so they would get to Limits faster
    Zeromus > Golbez

Final Fantasy I-XIII = LOVE! Who is your favorite character from 7 NeonLotus76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
    My fav was always Vincent because his Limit breaks are cool as hell...I mean the dude transforms into some awesome shit and does great dmg. Always put Hypers on my chars so they would get to Limits faster
    Good call. Vincent is an awesome character (can't believe I forgot to add him)
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

My Final Fantasy Timeline ~

Final Fantasy (NES)
    Final Fantasy III (Super Nintendo) (My Favorite)
    Final Fantasy VII (PS1) (My Favorite)
    Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)
    Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
    Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
    Final Fantasy X (PS2)
    Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
    Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

Registered User Who is your favorite character from 7 Kuja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_savior21 View Post
    sephiroth is a total asshole he tries to steal clouds girl and not only that he leads him around on a wild goose chase and then crushes his entire world when cloud goes back to his hometown totally a **** move
    Lol. How is he trying to steal Cloud's girl?? XD Do you mean, Aeris, or what? He had to kill her, so she wouldn't ruin his plans, even though in the end she did.

I think Seph did that, mkae them go on a wild goose chase, just so Meteor would have time to fall, and destroy the planet, so he could fulfill his wishes to become god, and whatnot.

Seriously though, Sephiroth has to be the best character...
    "Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past...
    Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
    And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

The Mad God Who is your favorite character from 7 Heartless Angel's Avatar

Seph, by a landslide.

If I had to pick a character who WASN'T a villain, Zack. Zack's a bamf.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Bananarama Who is your favorite character from 7 Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey hey hey, let's try to also post WHY we like these characters. This is getting a wee bit spammy in here.

My favorite would have to be Cid. He's a badass, you can see most directly how he was screwed over by the Shinra, and why he joins your cause. His limits are awesome, and you really get a sense of depth for him, moreso than the other characters. His references to 'Loveless' really stick out in my mind, and along with his whole deal with Shera, really show that he's only really tough on the outside, but he's probably a good guy, and more emotional than he lets on.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

MonStErbro64

thanks for posting

♫~Hoshi~♫

Its hard to pick a favourite.....
    I gotta say Reno~>w<

Berret
    Cool guy, tough, cool weapon, motivated, and it was nice to see a colored person in a final fantasy game.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Who is your favorite character from 7 Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuzamDjinn View Post
    Berret
    Cool guy, tough, cool weapon, motivated, and it was nice to see a colored person in a final fantasy game.
    LOL
    I hate how there are no FF characters I can role play, as I am butterscotch, or carmel colored LOL

I like Vincent, tho I haven't play through much of FF7, I just like his looks. Black hair, red eyes...

Hmm, that's why I like Lulu from X actually lol
    That sounded horrible... nevermind >.>

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vincent Valentine. My first video game crush lol. <33

I also liked Red XIII. Who wouldn't like a wise sounding wolf-like companion?

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

___________ Who is your favorite character from 7 Kyreaan's Avatar

My answer for FF7 would have to go to Cait Sith. I even took the last fight on with that cat riding his mecha moogle.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Red Mage Who is your favorite character from 7 Henry's Avatar

Red XIII/ Nanaki is my favorite. I like his story, great in battle, he looks so cool, great tattoos and love the part when he dresses in Shinra uniform

DC_Sparky

Gotta be Tseng, he's just so badass, and noone seems to give him enough credit :/

devo

vincent all the way!

plus all the chocobos!!

Lord Deity of Harmony Who is your favorite character from 7 Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Can i choose Emerald Weapon? Not a playable character really, No real story really, But who cares? It looks awesome, And it's GREEEEEEEEN.

My second goes for Cait Sith, 3rd place for Sephiroth, And then my bet goes to Cid.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Registered User Who is your favorite character from 7 Diamond Dust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Sparky View Post
    Gotta be Tseng, he's just so badass, and noone seems to give him enough credit :/
    Have to agree, Tseng was badass. The Turks in general were badass though!

Suzaku Vaneko

My favorite is vincent cuz he is so damn cool and mysterios!!!

Suzaku Vaneko

I think the moogles are so cute!!Plus the turks are all pretty badass!!!

cloud cid vincent my 3 favs

Registered User Who is your favorite character from 7 Locke4God's Avatar

Maybe it's Cliche, but I do like Cloud

1. Cloud - He's got a pretty good story TBH, a destiny with the main bad guy, which is actually somewhat rare in the series, and lots of little connections to other characters. Probably the most iconic weapon in all the series. I mean I like the guy. He's cool.
    2. REDXIII - For a guy I thought would be a side character, what a cool story he had. At first you thought he might be evil, but what a moment he had in his homeland. Good Stuff all around, and I'm not sure there's ever been a better non-human character.
    3. Awwwwwwwwww heck, Aerith - She's kinda whimpy but the ending FMV where she,,,,,,,,,,,, well I won't spoil it. Just stellar, and legendary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2