Thread: What would have sephiroth done?

Let darkness overshadow the light.. What would have sephiroth done? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

What would have sephiroth done?

Well, if I am understanding what I have heard correctly, Omega takes the life stream and finds another planet when it senses the planet is to die.
    Chaos, when it too feels the planet is at the end of it's life, scours the planet and kills all that is left.

And sephiroth was to absorb the lifestream how? I mean Omega and Chaos are in all honestly, stronger than cloud and Co. I do not call the Chaos in FF7 legit, as it is really only "birthed" when the planet is severely damaged.

If he was to spontaneously absorb the lifestream within seconds I could understand (bull), but I mean, wasn't sephy hiding from Sapphire Weapon and the others? (I don't know for sure). I mean, I don't know but I remember seeing a thread saying why Weiss and Chaos were stronger than FF7 sephy, not advent children or end game FF7.

I just want to know, how would he have done that without getting hurt? Did he know about Omega and Chaos, or at the time of FF7's creation, Omega did not exist and the mythos I'm talking about didn't come into reality after?
    I mean, they saved the planet, but then sephy would have to fight Omega and Chaos for control of the lifestream.

If I'm wrong, sorry. Just looking through FF wiki and got confused.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Re: What would have sephiroth done?

What is Omega and Choas(Vincents limit monster?)?

Are they from BC, or DC?
    Last edited by JuzamDjinn; 02-21-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. What would have sephiroth done? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuzamDjinn View Post
    What is Omega and Choas(Vincents limit monster?)?

Are they from BC, or DC?
    Omega is the final weapon that brings the lifestream to another planet when the current planet is harmed to an extent.

Chaos is vincents special form but, is harshly underpowered to what it portrays in DoC. Omega and the True Chaos are shown in Dirge of Cerberus, which is sadly considered canon

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sephiroth was insane. When you take that into account, then it really wouldn't have been possible for him to take over the planet by absorbing the Lifestream. He just thought he could because he saw himself as a God.

As for Sephiroth hiding from the Weapons, this is true. They don't attack him however because the barrier he made around himself at the North Crater made him invisible to them. So instead, the Weapons went after Shinra in Junon and Midgar, and they were harming the planet with their mako absorption.

I don't even remember much of DoC as it's been years since I've played it.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.