Thread: Some Screenrant Writer is upset that they didn't make certain characters LGBTQ in the remake (video)

Blog Entries

Some Screenrant Writer is upset that they didn't make certain characters LGBTQ in the remake (video)

...Vincent and Cid?
    ...the female characters were "just trophies?"
    ...Cloud is basically trans?
    ...the larger audience wants this?
    ...lol...

LGBTQ need to fuck off and make their own games, im so sick of this incessant need to shoehorn gay/trans into everything..

They will want the mona lisa to have an adams apple before long

Bananarama Some Screenrant Writer is upset that they didn't make certain characters LGBTQ in the remake (video) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nobody wants any of this. I don't care if you're gay or trans or whatever, but I don't want to see agendas shoehorned into things where they never were. Even in the original FF7, the characters had enough backstory where making any of them gay or trans wouldn't make any sense or add anything to the story.

If you were to develop a new game with a LGBT main character, I'm sure people would play it, if it were a good game worth playing.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

People have been getting more insane as the years go by. It's culminated in this year, but the infection's been festering for some time. The issue seems to be a need to be heard, which used to mean working towards it, but now in this indulgent era, everyone simple expects to be heard or they'll decry it on social media.

Games and films must have inclusion of all sorts, from different sexual orientations, different genders *including manufactured ones*, to skin colours with no regard as to what that colour could and should represent.

However, I've taken comfort in one comic sketch I'd seen where a group intending to make a film finds so many things they'd need to include that, by the time they're done, none of them had actually considered the film-making process like a story board, plot, settings, genre, etc. In the end they were left with purely character skintones, religions, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and genders. I think it ended with someone asking when they added the transgender Mormon chihuahua character that was black on its gay Buddhist mother's side of the family.