Thread: Playing as Sephiroth

shipp6107

Playing as Sephiroth

So i have heard here and there that you can actually play as Seph (or something along those lines) if you can get to the last save in less than seven hours... please someone enlighten me on this.

I have no idea but it would be really awesome if it was true

Master of the Shadow Key Playing as Sephiroth KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    It is complete garbage, bogus, lies, deception, fiction, etc.,ect.,ect. This has been disproven many times and is just one of many rumors of people joining your party, such as: Boxer the Goblin, Dio, a Chocobo, Rufus, Reno, and Bugenhagen. All of these characters were rumored to be available as party members but they are all false. Trust me....I tried getting them myself once.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Registered User Playing as Sephiroth winterborn86's Avatar
    The only time that you get sephy that I'm aware of is in cloud's flashbacks of being in niblehiem.
    Even then it sucked cos you couldn't actually control his actions

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

I'm DYING to see you! Playing as Sephiroth ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    They should base a game on Sephiroth and call it Final Fantasy 7: Project Jenova
    AND MAKE HIM KICK ARSE

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

FantasyFetish
    I've screenshot's of people using Sephiroth in different areas but I think it had something to do with Gameshark or something.

Though I may be damned... Playing as Sephiroth LokentheWolf's Avatar
    Actually it has nothing to do with gameshark, the ability to play as Sephiroth was a mod for the computer, which all it really did was replace Cloud with Sephiroth. Same with the Chocobo, goblin's, ect. These people were cool enough atleast to create a limit break that was different than Cloud's 4th level one. Other then that, all the limits are the same. And a custom sprite for Sephy running around the map. There was a similar Mod that also allowed you to travel the world as Cid or Tifa or Cloud, but none of the others.

There was a gameshark code however that allowed you to keep Aerith after she was killed, but she wont show up in any of the group gatherings to speak with. But you retain her skills and weapons.
    And in other news, Today is Nintendog adoption day. Remeber that all remaining puppies will be euthanized at the end of the day so to make your selections before 7:30.

I'm completely jealous of people that have the PC version (and a good enough PC to play it) considering Sephiroth was my favorite character.. I wish they had made a way to use him on the playstation or atleast made a sequel or prequel with him as a playable character.

Though I may be damned... Playing as Sephiroth LokentheWolf's Avatar
    There was a rumor that supposedly if you gathered all 12 52 Soldier items and the Masamune in Golden Saucer, there was a way to "clone" Sephrioth in Hojo's lab in the Shinra Mansion. But imo it was bull crap. And I have yet to find a way to make it work, or for that matter anything on anyone actually doing it. Kinda like the Ambulance Ending in Silent Hill.
    And in other news, Today is Nintendog adoption day. Remeber that all remaining puppies will be euthanized at the end of the day so to make your selections before 7:30.

palos420
    Quote Originally Posted by ViviMasterMage View Post
    They should base a game on Sephiroth and call it Final Fantasy 7: Project Jenova
    AND MAKE HIM KICK ARSE
    i think i just wet myself that would be so awesome i wouldnt leave the house for days

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Playing as Sephiroth Tallulah's Avatar
    There are all sorts of rumours concerning all sorts of supposed party members here, including methods concerning Sephiroth.

This thread actually reminded me of this rather informative website; I used to practically live on that site when I was at college.

Registered User Playing as Sephiroth Yesha's Avatar
    I don't know if that is true.. but.. as I was searching on net to find the mini-game patch for FFVII (PC version), there were some kind of a downLoadabLe patch that said can repLace CLoud as Sephiroth.. but I've never tried it.. and I don't know how to use Game Shark.. nah, I'm content to controL CLoud and to have him as my party Leader.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Litesone
    Well ACTUALLY, I was on ebay the other day looking at current FFVII prices, and saw someone selling a memory card that had like 4 or 5 different save files, and there was one with Sephiroth

And while writing this message I looked it up, and here it is
    FINAL FANTASY 7 VII MEMORY CARD PS1 ORIGINAL FF7 SAVES! on eBay.ca (item 370130748733 end time 10-Sep-09 19:38:52 EDT)

Enjoy

Re: Playing as Sephiroth

I have heard it can be done using mem hacks but I don't know for sure. There is no other way to do it anyway I know that for sure.