Thread: Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped

Mystyrion

Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped

Just the latest news I've seen about a Remake

Linky Link

Its actually quite old, but since Gamepro is down it took me awhile to find a different link.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped

I know many fans are actually against it, but I wouldn't mind seeing this. Why not add more content, perhaps even fix few things as long as main core is still there. In any way, it was an interesting read, thanks for the link.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Mystyrion

I'm always down for more content. Even fixed lore.

Like with Halo CEA that was just released.
    If you notice they have an extra cut scene in the beginning trying to tie it in with Halo: Reach a little more. Since Halo: Reach supposedly tore apart Halo Lore. Plus the new Terminals giving story about 343 Guilty Spark and the Forerunners.

As long as its not something that is huge or substantial enough to change the feel of the game.

Boxer of the Galaxy Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped Rowan's Avatar

always down for the latest news on an ff7 remake. I would love to experience the game again in a new way. it would almost be like playing it again for the first time, which is why I'd like them to remake it so much.

persona user Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped foster kid's Avatar

so basically once again they are leading us on and trying to keep us interested in there company by sayin its possible in the near future and that they would like to do a reimagining or re make of 7 ............. seriously though how many times have we herd this in the past 7 years ......i say prove it....put up or shut up will ya guys please stop stringing us along we are not stupid people but i feel that they think we are so we will just stand by them no matter what......... ugh just confirm or deny already

The fighting rages on and on, to challange me you must be strong

Proud Member of METAL MILITA....join me and we will rule the world....or at least tff

TFF's Resident Messenger Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Remake, remake, remake. That is all I have been hearing about lately. I haven't even finished Disc 1 yet! If they do ever decide to do a remake, they should at least have the courtesy to wait until I finish the game first.

Geez!

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind if they fixed the translations. If they do remake it. That's the only thing I have slightly wrong with the game.

Mystyrion
    Hmm besides the graphics update, if they did remake it. I would want the difficulty tweaked. It's undeniably one of the easiest final fantasy's.

Oh and the ability to skip summon cut scenes.

Boxer of the Galaxy Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped Rowan's Avatar

To be hoenst, I thought the battle system in final fantasy VII to be well structured and rewarding. Sure, its easy if you train hard to level up yourselves and your materia, but thats all apart of playing RPG's in my opinion. If you work hard to level up, the greatest reward is an easier battle reflected on stronger characters.

persona user Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped foster kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aldha View Post
    Remake, remake, remake. That is all I have been hearing about lately. I haven't even finished Disc 1 yet! If they do ever decide to do a remake, they should at least have the courtesy to wait until I finish the game first.

Geez!

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind if they fixed the translations. If they do remake it. That's the only thing I have slightly wrong with the game.
    well if thats the case.....they are waiting on you to finish....... hurry up already lol just kidding take your time and enjoy that beautifully made game..... cause honestly even if it took you 3 more years to beat 7 still won't see a remake of it. they have no intentions of making it no matter how much the fans want it no matter how much money they will make........ so you my friend have absolutly nothing to worry about lol you will be able to beat the game prob 3 more times and maybe we will see a remake..........MAYBE.........

The fighting rages on and on, to challange me you must be strong

Proud Member of METAL MILITA....join me and we will rule the world....or at least tff

Sir Prize Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by foster kid View Post
    so basically once again they are leading us on and trying to keep us interested in there company by sayin its possible in the near future and that they would like to do a reimagining or re make of 7 ............. seriously though how many times have we herd this in the past 7 years ......i say prove it....put up or shut up will ya guys please stop stringing us along we are not stupid people but i feel that they think we are so we will just stand by them no matter what......... ugh just confirm or deny already
    THIS^

They're holding it back as their get out of jail free card and it's not doing the whole concept any favors. If they want to **** up on EVEN MORE games with loaded graphics but linear gameplay or 2D chars and plot until we literally would not buy their games just to add to our collection, then don't expect us to come rushing back when you apologize and announce what we've been telling you we want for the LAST SIX YEARS!

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Yeah, rearranged would be great, new features and stuff, if wanting FFVII go play it on PSOne '-'
    Spoiler:

iron gamer Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped saio's Avatar

if they did make a remake they should:
    a. ask the gamers what they want
    b. not rush the production
    c. make sure the voicing is right down to the letter

but since there is no new info
    a remake is only a fantasy
    "How can you face the future if you can't even face yourself" me.
    "A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" martin luther king jr.

Chocobo Queen Kitase: Any Final Fantasy VII Remake Would Be Rearranged or Reshaped Katpuss's Avatar

I don't think they will do a remake of VII as you can't perfect perfection!

I really like the fact that SE are trying new and brave things so lets just leave VII as it is........a wonderful game that we all love xx
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

If they remake it, I just want an improved translation/script, better graphics obviously, and movements on the maps to be slightly improved, since in some areas, moving across certain parts feels a bit awkward.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II