Thread: Final Fantasy VII remake idea.

Registered User Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Cloudsnakeskin's Avatar

Final Fantasy VII remake idea.

I have been thinking since E3 and have came to the conclusion that FFVII would be great on the 3DS.

Imagine playing a port of the PS1 version in 3D, how awesome would that be.

It would be great if this happend but i would still love a PS3 remake.
    The more things change, The more they stay the same.

Memento Rhapso Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Final Fantasy VII remake idea.

3DS already has Ocarina of Time going for it as far as remakes, but if they threw in FFVII they'd have a damned goliath of fan following. But, seeing as FFVII was PC and Sony release, leaving from the roots of Nintendo, I think Sony would put up a hell of a fight to keep it off the 3DS.
    BUT
    That could provoke Sony to remake it on PS3 in a greedy shot to keep Nintendo from getting that profit. So, your idea could finally bring the remake rumors to life. Good show, chap!

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User Final Fantasy VII remake idea. NeoAquarius12's Avatar

What would bringing it to the 3DS do for the game? I am not disapproving, but how could the features of the game be improved by being on this hardware as opposed to say a PSP, or eventually the PS3.

Memento Rhapso Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnakeskin View Post
    I have been thinking since E3 and have came to the conclusion that FFVII would be great on the 3DS.

Imagine playing a port of the PS1 version in 3D, how awesome would that be.

It would be great if this happend but i would still love a PS3 remake.
    Well I don't mind what console it goes to lol but the OP was talking about it on the 3DS. I dono about graphics for 3DS yet, but maybe PSP still has that dominance.If they release on both, I think I'd get the PSP version for better aesthetics and familiar game control.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Cloudsnakeskin's Avatar

I would prefer a port of the original on the 3DS and the remake on the PS3.
    The more things change, The more they stay the same.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

I Wouldn't Mind It Being On the DS, But I would Deffenitly Prefer It On The PS3. The PS3 Would Frikkin Revolutionize The Game So Much. The Only thing I Want From The Remake Is Just Improved HD Graphics, But Keep Everything Else, Know What I Mean?

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Registered User Final Fantasy VII remake idea. NeoAquarius12's Avatar

I don't know if I would keep EVERYTHING the same. I mean, most of the time, the best things about remakes are the additions to them; as long as they stay faithful to the original game's feel.

Maybe a few extra summons? And a new boss or two? A few extra chocobo accessible dungeons? A secret character? A post-game dungeon, eh? Voice-acting this time through? A card game? (I miss em; esp FFIX style)

Controlling With Fear Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

About 3 yrs ago i really really wanted a remake of ff7, but now, i don't. It comes down to how much you love the original, and why you love it. For me, i'm satisfied with my ps1 version. I don't need a re-make, i'll be playing the original for as long as a live.

Dan the man Final Fantasy VII remake idea.
    I am originally from Iowa but i have travelled all over the world and currently am teaching english in beijing china for a couple years.

I always thought this and Im glad that someone else see's eye to eye.

Remaking this game could possibly be one of the greatest things for the final fantasy seris.....especially with the ps3 and the improvment of graphics....the fan following would be enormous and the net profit of a game like that...well..good or bad...it will still make money

but money isnt the important thing...the structure(materia, characters, summons, spells, places and story couldnt change....the freedom as well). if they could remake it with all of these things..yet just evolve the same game into a perfection of beauty..than i say go for it...and it has to stay turned base....none of this moving around while fighting nonsense.

Definitely leave it for a remake. I had a go on a 3DS last week and it was not that good in my eyes. People were bigging it up like it was the best thing since sliced bread and I was very disappointed when I had a go so I would not like seeing the game being botched up for that.

I dunno..........of course a remake would be great, but anything on the 3DS is probably going to need to have 3DS features in it first and foremost (i.e. stylus use on ds lite that was actually a barrier in most games). Do we want that added to FF7? It could work, of course, but I'm more for a ps3/ps4 (when it comes out) remake, too.
    Join us and see your favourite Final Fantasies remade for modern consoles.

Visit FFREMAKE (Final Fantasy Remake) to make it happen!

Copy and paste this into visible places to spread the word.

Courtesy of http://ffremake.blogspot.com/

oni freemason Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Tamahome's Avatar

A PS3 revamp with extra features and a replay game plus1 n replay game plus 2 would be so worth While

___________ Final Fantasy VII remake idea. Kyreaan's Avatar

There's not much I could comment on this. When it comes to remakes for older Final Fantasy games, I would like to see the trend of PSP remakes continue. The graphics for Crisis Core were just fine for me. It might take more than one UMD, but I could see VII remade for PSP. I would still like to replay the series one day on UMD format. It's kind of like when I found out Before Crisis- FFVII was announced for the PSP. I was happy. You guys knew about that, right?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Yea actually I did and at the time I as wondering and waiting for a US release

Registered User Final Fantasy VII remake idea. DrewYeahhh's Avatar

Yeah I know I am new and this game is one of my favourites, I would love a remake so much but would you enjoy the changes they would make like, voice acting and the characters would look like they do on FF AC, as much as I would love a remake if they do it it has to be spot on.

Also I know for a fact that the Square enix Developer has said that the only way he would make a remake of FFVII if he had the same production team as before.

Well then y don't he jus round up the old pit crew and hit the track