Thread: FFVII remade in LittleBigPlanet2

Mystyrion

FFVII remade in LittleBigPlanet2

Kind of makes me wish I had gotten into this game.
    According to his/her youtube they have gotten all the way to the Temple of the ancients. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Here is the opening and initial mission of FFVII
    Final Fantasy VII LBP2 Remake Opening/Bombing Mission - Sector 7 - YouTube

Queen FFVII remade in LittleBigPlanet2 Crescent's Avatar
    Thats insane!! I was JUST gonna post these videos up! haha. The temple of Ancients Im going to watch once I get home! Us FFVII fanatics are VERY passionate about our game haha. This guy did such an awesome job. I haven't played Little Big Planet but already knew about the FFVII costume pack, I think Id appreciate it a lil more from an LBP fan point of view. God I love my FFVII.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth FFVII remade in LittleBigPlanet2 Xanatos's Avatar
    I imagine it took quite some time to make this, all the more respect to this guy. It looks fun, I might play this one day.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From an LBP creator's standpoint, it's actually flat out terrible.

It really seems like the guy just slapped everything on there and called it done. He didn't bother using the grid snap, or the corner editor, so the level looks haphazard and sloppy. He didn't take advantage of anything LBP2 has to offer other than Sackbots. LBP2 is capable of supporting a full-blown RPG, and this guy only bothered to make FFVII into a platformer. I mean, yeah, it's cool that he could manage make all of it, but he really didn't put much effort forth in it's presentation. The music was good, though. I'll concede that.

There's way better stuff out there than this related to FFVII on LBP2. If you have it, look up "Final Fantasy VII LBP2 Remake". A guy whose name I think is CHREEE made a damn near pixel perfect copy of the opening. The fact that BRRRPPPPPPPPPP or whatever his name is is getting such recognition for this is shameful. I'm not even that good a creator and I could do better than this.

Good creators like Poms and The_Hog_Flu deserve this kind of recognition. Not this guy.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

Mystyrion
    I can't find anything on CHREEE other than the opening.
    Which was a much better representation, but thats all there is.

The reason BRP is getting the recognition he is is because he has recreated most of the game. Whether sloppily or not, he has done more than anyone else has.

Apparently CHREE is looking for more creators to make remake the game though. So I'll wait and see what he comes up with.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The thing is, he didn't really recreate the game. He just kinda copypasta'd the dialogue and a few music sequencers on to a stunningly crappy canvas and called it a remake. I could do that, too. Hell, my brother, who has never played LBP, could do it. The guy does not even remotely deserve the praise he's getting. If he had made decent backgrounds to go with it, yeah, it would have been a hell of a lot more impressive. He didn't bother though.

If you wanna see how an LBP remake is done, check out Castlevania: Rondo of Blood by DSKEmilio. THAT is a remake. This FF7 thing is absolute garbage and a massive insult to good creators.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter