Thread: final fantasy advent children

final fantasy advent children

Hi everyone here is a question for all you final fantasy lovers out there lol. If anyone has seen final fantasy 7 advent children this film is excellent i have two copy of it one on dvd and the complete version on bluray. Who thinks here on this site thinks nanaki sounds camp like sounds gay he only says one line in the film right near the end which is there are children still with the stigma who thinks he sounds gay because my boyfriend said he sounds camp. what does everyone think.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth final fantasy advent children Xanatos's Avatar

Re: final fantasy advent children

What do I think? The entire movie is gay to be honest, no offense to gay people. It's visually impressive no doubt about it, but that's about it. And just when I thought he couldn't get more angsty and confused Advent Children slaps me in the face, Cloud is even worse than he was in Final Fantasy VII, hard to believe I know.

That bit of story that centers around Sephiroth's resurrection is shallow to say the least, and when he does make appearance he fails horribly as usual, doing nothing major and being hit in the balls God knows which time in a row by same opponent who is apparently noticeably weaker than him. Movie itself did more damage than good as far as original media goes, adding more plot holes to already huge list.

Those who skipped Final Fantasy VII, but want to see this movie, God knows why, still, will enjoy watching it as much as enjoy playing Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout. Advent Children is nothing more than a mean to milk more money, and I say more power to Square as they managed to trick those poor sods into buying this.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Passing fair judgement final fantasy advent children Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I thought it was good, visually very impressive. I agree some of the plot was bad, but it wasn't that bad.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User final fantasy advent children Coolmcdum's Avatar

I thought it was quite nice..... I did really mind for it that much tho rather would play the game lol But i do agree that the plot wasn't the best
    Everyone Needs their box....

thanks for the replys but none of you answerd the question i actually asked. which is does anyone think redXIII a.k.a Nanaki sound camp.

Lady Succubus final fantasy advent children Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, not when I saw it. I don't think he did. And you don't need to make multiple topics of the same thread. >_>

Scourge of Esthar final fantasy advent children CrazedMonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    What do I think? The entire movie is gay to be honest, no offense to gay people. It's visually impressive no doubt about it, but that's about it. And just when I thought he couldn't get more angsty and confused Advent Children slaps me in the face, Cloud is even worse than he was in Final Fantasy VII, hard to believe I know.

That bit of story that centers around Sephiroth's resurrection is shallow to say the least, and when he does make appearance he fails horribly as usual, doing nothing major and being hit in the balls God knows which time in a row by same opponent who is apparently noticeably weaker than him. Movie itself did more damage than good as far as original media goes, adding more plot holes to already huge list.

Those who skipped Final Fantasy VII, but want to see this movie, God knows why, still, will enjoy watching it as much as enjoy playing Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout. Advent Children is nothing more than a mean to milk more money, and I say more power to Square as they managed to trick those poor sods into buying this.
    I'm with Xanatos on this one. All Advent Children did was add a completely unneeded story to a story that needed half a dozen spin-offs just for it to make sense. And Cloud...my god Cloud. He's such a selfish, whiny little whore. Seriously, he makes emos look like freaking Barney the Dinosaur. I honestly regret having ever been duped into buying this movie. The only people in 7 that I cared about at all were Vincent, Tifa, and Nanaki and that's because they seem to be only ones that have any brains at all. The rest of the cast can get eaten by Omega for all I care.
    Last edited by CrazedMonkey; 09-26-2011 at 08:07 PM.
    You'll have your reward for finding me, and don't think of running off without collecting. My shot is faster, or my names not Balthier.

.............. final fantasy advent children smurphy's Avatar

I think he sounded softly spoken as opposed to camp. Or are the two two considered one and the same in some places?
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Is it just me or me and my boyfriend are the only one who likes advent children? People seem to keep slagging it off why? me and my boyfriend love it.

The film was visually impressive and the voice actors did a great job with voicing the characters. In terms of story though, it was somewhat poor. I did enjoy the villains in the film and Sephiroth's special cameo, but it wasn't as epic as the game. Although, they only really had ninety minutes to play with.
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ