Thread: Cloud in FF7 & AC

Omnislash

Cloud in FF7 & AC

Am I the only one that noticed Cloud's personality change?
    They made him too serious in AC when his personality is totally different in FF7.

Registered User Cloud in FF7 & AC
    Well, he probably had a lot on his mind in the events going on in AC. Geostigma was killing people, Shinra fell as the world's only real governmental body, Mako was no longer a viable means of getting electricity and therefore people were having to regress to other methods and there is the whole feeling guilty about
    SPOILER!!:
    Aerith's death

So I see why writers would have made him a lot more serious. There's also the fact that in FF7, he had sort of a personality confusion where he emulated a lot of his personality after Zack, who was more of a carefree and outgoing type. So really, the Cloud in AC could be how Cloud really was before he got confused about who he was.

::EDIT:: So no, you aren't the only one who noticed.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 11-02-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Added stuff.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Registered User Cloud in FF7 & AC Rnin's Avatar
    I would have to agree with, Dodie. On this one. That pretty much summed it all up.

Death Before Dishonor Cloud in FF7 & AC Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnislash View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed Cloud's personality change?
    They made him too serious in AC when his personality is totally different in FF7.
    This whole thread is kinda pointless time has past between the game and the movie therefore his attitude is obviously going to change with. Like Dodie pointed out the geostigma that Cloud has by the way is killing people and could kill him maybe that is on his mind as well...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Cloud in FF7 & AC Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    The Events of FFVII: AC Occured 2 Years after The Events in The Original FFVII.
    And with that time, Cloud has gone through alot, and Experienced things he probly wished he hadn't, like Zack Fair Dying which made him Rebel against SOLDIER By Joining AVALANCHE, Aerith Gainsborough's Death, which just made it worse. Alot of People He Tried to help, had Died, and he believes its his fault and longer believes he can help anyone, that he just makes everything worse. This is why his Personality has Changed. You can Find the Information on the Net if you want, but my Information is from what I know. Happy Posting

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

God how many omni-slash version does cloud have?

Re: Cloud in FF7 & AC

I think Cloud is just cool I don't know why so many people gripe about him, okay so his personality is different but remember what happened in AC was 2 years after the game and after something like that happening to you don't you think you would change? I know I would.