Thread: FF7 Ps4 port - Missed barret date

Boxer of the Galaxy FF7 Ps4 port - Missed barret date Rowan's Avatar

FF7 Ps4 port - Missed barret date

For #$%! sake!
    Now im gonna have to restart the game and blast through on x3 speed, battle boost and no encounters just to get this damn trophy.
    I really thought I was going to get that date too, i only made 2 or 3 mistakes. I hate trophies like this. Square has a habit of creating bullshit missable trophies.
    Anyway, I will platinum this game.

How long do you think it will take me to get back to the date scene at the gold saucer from the very begining of the game, provided I use the afformentioned boosts?

I didn't understand any of this...Am I that old man?

Blog Entries
    i think one of the things that makes the whole backtracking part of the gold saucer dates a drag is that, there isn't any real specific choice that can make it happen and lock in for the date. it depends on the MANY different dialogue choices you make since the beginning of the game. if there was certain result you could do to heavily swing it in your favor, you could just make a savefile before then and go from there but you pretty much have to make several different new games to pull it off
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    i think one of the things that makes the whole backtracking part of the gold saucer dates a drag is that, there isn't any real specific choice that can make it happen and lock in for the date. it depends on the MANY different dialogue choices you make since the beginning of the game. if there was certain result you could do to heavily swing it in your favor, you could just make a savefile before then and go from there but you pretty much have to make several different new games to pull it off
    There is a dalogue option that can be abused to give barrett +3 points each time you use this option in cosmo canyon, but unforuntately the extra save file I made in case this went south was overwritten accidently. People have reported using this glitch to get the date, but the trophy hasnt popped for them. This is because there would be some sort of stack overflow in the points system which wont register the trophy because his points are too high.

Okay Y'all,

I restarted the other night with x3 speed, no encounters and battle boost on.
    I had to be picked by don corneo amoungst other dialogue options,
    and I managed to get back to that part of the game in 2 hours and 40 minutes.

beat that.