• Tidus

4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Lead Character

Volt777

Favorite Lead Character

Pick Your Guy

Definitely Cloud he's got the coolest weapon and best overdrive etc I think. Second would have to be Zidane because he is the first non serious lead character that was made that I know of.

Vivi Favorite Lead Character ViveLaVive's Avatar
    i agree with the above comment, except Zidane first
    Stop.
    Listen.
    Think.
    Create.

dare to do

黒い翼の天使 Favorite Lead Character yuki's Avatar
    mine is squall he is the best leader
    i see him better than cloud
    he is cool and wize and didnt fail to save the world for me he is the true best leader ever

Registered User Favorite Lead Character Yesha's Avatar
    SquaLL wouLd be the best on the List for me..

He is quite a good Leader and does thinks before doing an action.. he'LL do what is right and what is good for everyone.. aLso, he's not boastfuL and irresponsibLe.. even he's the Leader he makes everyone feeL that he's stiLL normaL and a typicaL person.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Volt777
    i gotta say squall and cloud tie because essentially they both start of as the anti-hero but in the end step up and rally eachother in different yet essentailly the same way... cloud had a past of confussion and pain due to the death of his best friend and the burning of his home town. Squall never knows his parents and then even loses his sister, feeling all alone. Cloud steps up into his past and desides to settle things with sephiroth and in turn save the world while never finishing the true battle until advent children. Squall saves the world because it was the way to save Rinoa. They both were so alike they differed. Tidus wasn't the leader in X Auron was.... and Zidane was a great leader but he was also very lucky and shared leadership with dagger. I would think the best tag-team ever would be Squall and Cloud but the best leader I can't say because they both overcame some of the toughest enemies with some of the best allies. Sephiroth>Seymour or Sin. Ultimicia>Kuja (cross dresser). 'Nough said.

who's been touching my materia? Favorite Lead Character Fang's Avatar
    Cloud Strife is actually a very capable leader. The Spiky hair, gigantic sword, and Omnislash are reasons enough to put him on.

My Heath Ledger fan sister:Unknown Entity

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think this should have been put in General Final Fantasy, if I'm honest.

I like both Cloud and Squall. I never really saw Cloud as a leader, but just a main character doing his part in the story, but for some reason the party looked up to him as a leader. Squall on the other hand felt more like a leader, despite his somewhat "Whatever..." attitude.

I... can't decide between them though. I'd put Squall a little higher, but Cloud will always be right behind him in my eyes.

Tidus just sucked as a leader. I thought he was lesser of one than Cloud was. I guess it's because he was a "little" new to everything that happened after Sin attacked during his game. As for Zidane? I'll get back to you on that. >>;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Death Before Dishonor Favorite Lead Character Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Definately Squall, cause he actually led his group. Cloud didn't really lead that much, he was more or less just just the main character. As for Tidus he didnt really lead either, if anything Auron was the leader of that group. I haven't played IX in a little while so I can't really comment on Zidane...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Favorite Lead Character
    Basch fon Ronsenburg.

Okay, so technically he's not a lead guy, but I made him MY lead when I played FF XII.

As for the choices in the poll, I went with Tidus. I like how he matures through the game from being sort of whiney and self-centered, to becoming caring and pretty selfless (that's how I saw it anyway). Also, I like that he has a pretty optimistic attitude about most things, and his cheerfulness is pretty refreshing. Granted, Zidane had that same qualities, but I favor Tidus a little more.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Favorite Lead Character Xanatos's Avatar
    First of all I haven't played X so I really don't know anything about Tidus or his leading ability. But I'm glad to see that he's somewhat similar to Zidane who would be my choice as the best lead character.

While playing IX I got the impression that Zidane didn't depend on the rest of the group and that he actually lead them till the end of the game which wasn't the case with Squall and especially Cloud. Cloud was just confused for the most part of the game, thus not capable to lead his group as the true leader. I never considered Squall to be a leader although I can see why someone might, in my opinion the rest of the characters had big influence on most of his decisions.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I never considered Squall to be a leader although I can see why someone might, in my opinion the rest of the characters had big influence on most of his decisions.
    this is mean
    actually zidane never was the leader dont say he over comes squall
    coz zidane never took the story for real he never found what he wanted
    and squall sama did do the leading role right no other character would (with my respict for the other characters)do the leading role like squall

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Favorite Lead Character Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yuki View Post
    this is mean
    actually zidane never was the leader dont say he over comes squall
    coz zidane never took the story for real he never found what he wanted
    and squall sama did do the leading role right no other character would (with my respict for the other characters)do the leading role like squall
    That was just my opinion, my impression, the way how I see those characters and their leading ability, don't take it too seriously.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

That was just my opinion, my impression, the way how I see those characters and their leading ability, don't take it too seriously
    iwont take it seriously haha dont mind me realy i just write whats on my mind somtimes
    NO HARD FEELINGS ok ^___^

Registered User Favorite Lead Character Kindushin's Avatar
    Squall - Because I can relate to him the easiest, and look at that jacket! furry...

Squall is the best leader, he starts of a loner but in the end rises to each new challenge he is given.

Zidane just makes me laugh and I enjoy some of his lines while chatting up Dagger.

Cloud Was a good leader but was too serious for my liking at the beginning

Tidus I didn't really see as a leader until towards the end of the game.

Cecil Harvey.

...but of the ones LISTED, then Squall. I do like him, and he's definitely my favorite of the PS1/2 game mains.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Favorite Lead Character FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    I agree with Ryuroots, Cecil would probably be the best, or Ramza Beolve frome FFT, of the ones listed, Cloud. The reason being that he showed a lot of leadership, but also he had to go through a heck of a trial to realize who he really was, so he could take charge and act most responsibly in a battle or any actions that would need a real leader's presence. Squall would be second on account of his training in Balamb and minor experience as a leader for the Seeds. The only problems with him were his antisocial lifestyle, and his inability to relate, rely, and communicate with others properly, after all, he was abandoned for a while, lonely kid like him has problems. Next would be Tidus, young vibrant boy, chasing any tail he can see, falls in love with a princess, and seems to go where the wind takes him, he's a treasure hunter after all. I think one of the knights on the team would have been better for a leader, but main character wise he had to be it. Tidus is last because he is completely inexperienced, and whines way too much, and is too naive. He would probably make a good leader once he fully matures, but in FFX he was by no means ready to be the alpha dog.
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Favorite Lead Character ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    My favorite lead character from the list of four great Final Fantasy games is Zidane. I like his personally, hes a thef, a player toward women and a trouble maker.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Do the elements trust you? Favorite Lead Character bahamuts heir's Avatar
    [QUOTE=RyuRoots;1246205]Cecil Harvey.

i would of definitely picked cecil if he was a selection, but out of those listed i pick zidane because he easily can outthink the others and he has a motivational personality.
    ps this is just my opinion so dont bother getting angry about it
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

I would explode to save your life~ Favorite Lead Character SeaAlchemist's Avatar
    i think zidane is the coolest out of all of them

Re: Favorite Lead Character

Cloud, not only is he a tremendous fighter, but has a great outlook on life, even though it seems he can be apathetic a lot of the time, he actually has a heart of gold, especially to those close to him. An all round great guy, a perfect candidate for saving the world...

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Favorite Lead Character Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Cloud FTW (=^_^=)

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

O Rly? Favorite Lead Character Arch's Avatar

Im really surprised that zidane came in second 0.0 i liked him but he was def not in my top 3.
    1.Cloud (Of Course)
    2.Squall (Bad ass Silent type is just a cool leadership quality.)
    3.Tidus (Idk y he was annoying at times but he was cool)

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Favorite Lead Character ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Out of them all, I'm picking Squall. He is pretty much me in video game character form, so obviously I could relate to him a lot more than any other character. Plus he has the most unique weapon of them all, and Lionheart is the most powerful Limit Break of all time.

O Rly? Favorite Lead Character Arch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZantetsukeN View Post
    Out of them all, I'm picking Squall. He is pretty much me in video game character form
    I cant see squall joining TFF and have Kirby everywhere . lmao just saying

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

Zidane all the way for me followed by Tidus, Squall then Cloud.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Favorite Lead Character ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    I cant see squall joining TFF and have Kirby everywhere . lmao just saying
    Haha, you never know my friend

Registered User Favorite Lead Character Zidane77's Avatar

1.Cloud (it's pretty even between him and Zidane though)
    2.Zidane
    3.Squall (he's far behind)

And the others i like:

4.Cecil
    5.Terra
    6.Yuna

The rest i don't really like.
    Last edited by Zidane77; 02-15-2010 at 02:33 AM.

I choose Zidaine, he's a great lead character with an entertaining personality, and second I choose Tidus I actually really like him, he played the main character well with all the narrations and stuff, I would probably like the game less if Tidus wasn't the main character...Unless if it was O'akka or Rin <3

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast