Thread: can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth.

FFVIII ROCKS ND SO DOES FFVII can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. squall_cloud_hpf's Avatar

can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth.

title above + can u i wonder what will happen
    im sure to blog about this on my site gamesinfoworld. FF ROCKS!!!!!!!

Death Before Dishonor can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth.

I could imagine the 3 of them in a group. It doesn't sound that great. Squall is a chump, as is Seifer. Sephiroth is the only real powerful one in the group.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Certified tech, come at me! can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth.

I think sephiroth would just take jenova's head and jump into the reactor rather than be in a group with squall and seifer. (referring to last order)
    Currently Playing:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. Polk's Avatar

I have a sexy fanfic you should read. It's called "can you imagine squall and cloud in a game orgy together teamed with seifer and sephiroth... and then they fuck a bunch."

I'm writing it right now.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, I could not imagine that.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Simple answer: no.

But I can imagine a lot of blood. Lots of it.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

FFVIII ROCKS ND SO DOES FFVII can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. squall_cloud_hpf's Avatar

i wvd think seifer would rob of with jenovas head and sephiroth kills seifer squall lafs nd he kills him 2 so cloud nd sephiroth fite 2 death
    im sure to blog about this on my site gamesinfoworld. FF ROCKS!!!!!!!

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 can you imagine squall and cloud in a game together teamed with seifer and sephiroth. T.G. Oskar's Avatar

One is a brooding emo with the vocabulary of a 90's grunge singer...

The other has serious mental issues...

Together, they fight crime the forces of EEEEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLL!!!!

...sorry, couldn't help myself. But that is pretty close to what it would happen.

First and foremost, Sephy is a loner; what does he gain from joining with someone he, up until later where he gets his fetish he doesn't treat as anybody? Or someone who constantly broods over being alone and misunderstood (though he would probably ka-stab Squall just because of that)? Or worse, someone with the idea he's a specific kind of hero?

Squall and Seifer wouldn't specifically join; they are rivals, and by the looks of it, they can't stand each other (one is the anti-ego of the other, and they tend to repel each other). He wouldn't have a reason to join or fight Cloud, either. Perhaps if Sephiroth revealed himself as a sorcerer or something, but wielding a big sword doesn't usually translate to "incredible skill in magic".

As for Cloud...well, he's kind of a loner himself, and also thinks he's a bit misunderstood (following a mercenary profile at the beginning), so he wouldn't join either side.

So, in the end, they would somehow notice something is wrong; specifically, since there is no unifying threat that would force four equally disparate beings to work together, or even oppose themselves aside from the established pairs, but that could be resolved separately and with no need to fight each other.

That, or play Dissidia and get another of the swordfighters aside from Sephy as your "Seifer". That should give you an idea of what it is to have all four together. Aside from that, not much. Not even "kill 'em all, Sephy" since that would be a waste of time and not a reaction.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Yes I think I can! Two words ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! Shame it will probably never happen but I really hate Seifer cuz he is an arrogant nob I despise arrogance it is one of my pet hates. So make Seifer the baddy and the game would be as I said ABSOLUTELUY AWESOME!!!