Thread: Can you buy FF IX on playstation 3 marketplace?

Question Can you buy FF IX on playstation 3 marketplace?

I was wondering if this, like VII, is available. I've never bought anything from there and don't really know where to look, so do any of you know? Also, how do you buy things off of there? Is it cash or credit card or is there some kind of currency like there is for Xbox?

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum, can you move it to the FFIX forum for me?

Selkie in training Can you buy FF IX on playstation 3 marketplace? Silver Spyro's Avatar
    Double post.

Also, probably. I don't have a PS3 but i'm almost sure you can. If not, go to e-bay or another shopping site. I heard from someone that PS1 games can pay on PS3's. (?)
    Call me Silver.

The Alpha & Omega Can you buy FF IX on playstation 3 marketplace? Einherjan's Avatar
    You cannot. Final Fantasy VII is the only one you can currently buy in America via PSN (List of PSOne Classics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Your best best is to buy a used copy.

Yeah, best option is to just buy it from the internet or something.

Although, I am sure eventually VIII and IX will both be released on the PSN at sometime, probably a long time away yet.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Re: Can you buy FF IX on playstation 3 marketplace?

I have only seen FF7 and FF8 ther but with the new PSN network back up and running they might put it on you will have to have a look and see, it is also rumored that they are going to put FF Dissidia and FF CC on PSN too and I hope so cuz I haven't played these.